Episode 1: Colorless/A world without coloring

Wisp is a young girl with blond hair and blue eyes wearing a white top and blue jeans. Like most girls her age she liked a lot of things: cartoons, horses, playing in the rain, hanging out with kids in school. However her favorite hobby of all was coloring. She had a fascination with colors & light. If there was one thing she was fairly good at, it was her trained eyes to see the various shades of color from the tiniest shade differences. Anyone would usually see her spending time coloring in a coloring book from the little kids kind to the more advance adult coloring books grown ups use to relax.

Her parents had to humbly ask that she take a break from coloring every once in a while if only to prevent her crayons, colored pencils and markers from being worn out so fast. She is quiet the talented artist for her young age. Yet lately she's been having strange dream with a singular color, and so she started to draw them. The first was Red, and in the beginning they all seem to focus on something that seemed natural at first. A mesa with red sandstone, but then things started to take a turn for the weird. Red ferns and other plant life with shades of red. She's heard of red wood trees but these had bark with dark shades of red. Even the pools of water looked like it had been dyed with red ink, being just clear enough that you wouldn't confuse it with blood.

Then came Orange, focusing on a tiger lily flower and then through fields of orange fallen leaves, and yet some still on the tree. It was confusing, was it summer time seeing the fruit orange with a sunrise? Or was it Autumn with the large pumpkins on the ground at sunset.

Yellow had the most of the flowers from dandelions, to sunflowers, to buttercups, there were lighting golden frost areas that looked like snow & yet the golden yellow also could confuse it for sand. And thankfully NOT what someone think of when it came to "yellow snow." More like Lemon flavored snow cones.

Green again started normal with sprawling forests and grassy fields and yet also had sparkling jade rivers big watermelons growing right next to cacti. Rocks that were covered in moss, duckweed agile making it look like you could wall across a lake.

Blue skies then into the oceans before traversing on pale blue sand with darker blue cliffs. Into strange trees that were in various shades Azure & Cerulean colors. Even giant mushrooms with a cyan glow to them.

Indigo at first almost seemed like a repeat of blue, traveling from the darker oceans into the night sky, from Icy mountains and caves to open fields of the darker purple like color.

Violet was the most recent dream for Wisp, some times in light purples sometimes in shades pink, cherry blossom trees to little flowers, and it wasn't just the land either, but animals too. Very unusual animals but sometimes real ones, from violet colored frogs to a pinkish colored bunny rabbit. To a very violet purple fox skipping through the tall grass.

All of these dreams were very detailed, and vary impressive with Wisp making sure she used various shades of the colors to break things up as she colored each dream into pictures. There was just something about these places that spoke to her in a way a 12 yr couldn't put into words.

Of the places she could remember in her dream as she drew she noticed that as made each new picture the started to form what looked like a map. Only it's a map to a place no one had heard of before.

Wisp's mother looked her collection as she placed the Violet piece with the others. In the beginning her parents dismissed it as some wild overly active imagination. But now things were getting a bit strange that they couldn't help be a little concerned. "I think...I think this might be last piece." Wisp says, with a calm yet quiet tone in her voice. A mixture of sadness & yet relief.

"Well certainly hope so, I don't think they make inferred & ultraviolet crayons." Her father joked as he left for work.

Her mother stepped next her and held her close as they admired her hard work. "It's very impressive. I'm very proud of you, Honey."