"Sorry Janey, where are you guys? I will be there in ten, send me the address."

"Great, cause we are already waiting" Janet said on the other side "I will text you the address now."

Sasha hung up and stood up from the bed, she yawned again, when was the last time she slept so soundly? She can't even remember. She checked her phone for possible missed calls or texts from a particular person but she saw none and her good spirit slumped immediately. It's been nearly seven hours and he didn't call to know where she is or if she was fine? She felt her eyes brimming with tears and she shook her head "no, no time for crying. If he doesn't want you then you don't want him" she comforted herself.

She went into the living room and dragged her bag to the bedroom, she rummaged in it and found a nice short white gown, this looks good, maybe she can even catch the attention of someone "hush Sasha you are a married woman" she paused "or am I?" She sighed and rushed into the bathroom for a quick shower. Coming out, she dressed in the white gown, she always look perfect in anything white, that's why its her favourite color, for a second she drifted into an impossible happy thoughts.

Michaels was standing in the bedroom, holding up a white long gown, smiling lovingly to her, she sighed and shook the thought away, like she said, an impossible happy thoughts, she doubts if he even knows white is her favourite color. After all, what does she know about him? Absolutely nothing, that's because they had never sat and talked about each other, so how can he know about her favourite color?

She heaved a deep sigh and applied mascara on her lashes, she applied a red lipstick on her lips, she looked at herself in the mirror, she has always been the type who is sure of her beauty but now, she can't even tell anymore since she couldn't even charm her husband after one year of living with him. She picked up her purse and phone, and left the room. Walking to the elevator, a room door opened but she didn't even bother to know which and just pressed on the elevator.

"We meet again" she heard behind her but she kept her face straight "I'm Craig, you?" She turned to look at the man now standing beside her, she offered a faint smile and he shrugged "you must not be the type to talk too much but I must compliment, you look hot in that gown. Very beautiful" he smiled.

Very beautiful, Sasha repeated in her mind, those are two words she has not heard from a man for a long time now, is she really? Then how come her husband has never told her that? She looked away thinking on it and Craig took the time to observe her "penny for your thought?" He asked softly with a charming smile, his light green eyes burning into hers.

Sasha looked at him and smiled "I wish" she looked away again, the elevator arrived and she stepped in followed by Craig.

"You know you should talk more often, you have a nice voice."

Sasha let out a breath, for nearly a year she had not heard any compliment and now she can't count how many she had received in one night "thank you" she breathed.

"You are most welcome" Craig smiled. The elevator ding sound was heard and they both stepped out "so what is it going to cost me to know your name?"

Sasha paused and looked at him "I'm sorry Craig, I know you mean well but I'm married" she smiled and walked to the underground parking lot, searching for her car.

Craig looked at her back as she walked away "he is one damn lucky devil" he muttered to himself before walking his own way.