Happy Birthday Rook!

Start from the beginning

"Oui. I'm good at both archery as a competitive sport, and bow hunting itself. When you're aiming for your target, you concentrate so hard that all noise disappears from around you. The way it feels when you sharpen your senses, release the arrow, and watch it pierce through your target is excellent!" Rook marvels as his green orb glint with sheer joy.

"...I feel exhilarated just by thinking about it." Rook elicits a euphoric sigh while smiling fondly.

"You're quite fond with your bows and arrows." Glory remarks.

"Oui, oui. It's graceful, yet full of power. I believe that's the beauty of it." He cheers as he lays his hand to his chest.

"Oh, my bow...! You are full of noble courage, giving confidence to the frightened, all for the sake of pure love..." He expressed before switching his arm.

"Oh, my bow...! Clad in passionate, budding feelings, you are a devout messenger of love, always directly reaching your loved one..." He boasted making the ravenette roll her eyes at him while grinning.

"Oh, my bow...! It seems that Poetic Justice has fallen in too deep with your bows and arrows." Glory mimics his poetic words and theatrical movements with a sassy grin as the huntsman heartily chuckles.

"My apologies. I tend to forget what's going on around me when I focus on one thing. It's a bad habit of mine." He apologized.

"However..." He soon grabs her hand again.

"The only thing I love the most is you, Mademoiselle Soliel et Lune." Rook expresses as he plants a kiss once more. Glory smiles sweetly while feeling her heart skip a beat, secretly swooning over the huntsman's cheesy yet genuine words. She gently pulls her hand away again as she sighs through her nostrils and stretches her shirt collar to get some air.

"...Regardless, do you love anything else besides bow and arrows?" Glory asks curiously. The huntsman tilts his head to the left slightly.

"Hm...I love anything beautiful, but..." Rook soon forms a grin.

"I believe binoculars are a particularly wonderful invention! My eyesight is very good, so I have no need to rely on a device like that..."

"True. You're a huntsman after all, so binoculars are a no can do for ya. That's understandable." Glory stated and he nodded.

"Oui, but they allow you to clearly see your target, when you are far away enough to stay unnoticed. It's hard to believe there's any physical distance at all. Don't you think that idea is a tres bien?" He asks with a bright grin.

"It does. Plus, it's useful and you can bring it through nature walks or national parks." Glory said.

"National parks?" Rook tilts his head curiously and the ravenette nods with a grin.

"Yeah. It's a scenic or historically important area of countryside protected by the federal government for the enjoyment of the general public or the preservation of wildlife. Something that you might like." Glory stated.

"I love going to National parks with my family every summer. It's chill but it's also fun! I always take photos of all the plants and trees that I seen so far and I save it in my phone" She explains as Glory smiles brightly.

"I would love to take you there to my world in Belle Haven. You're going to love it." Glory chirps peeking the excitement from the huntsman.

"Why of course, Mademoiselle Soliel et Lune! Nature is full of beauty, so I gladly accept your lovely invitation Mon Amour." He cheerily replies.

"Awesome. Anyways, let's move on to the next question." Glory suggests.

"Stage is yours, Magnifique!" Rook chirps and Glory giggles and grins warmly.