Change

Yibo Pov:

After that movie day, I paid a lot of attention to my actions, however, it was and still, it is difficult for me to controls my feelings which are eager to come into sweet actions, but I am using every drop of my self-control and restrict my love flow until Zhange completely trusts me or let's say get comfortable in this relationship. 

I get off from work early, usually, I would sleep as soon as I reach home due to the hectic schedule of mine, but Zhange is visiting me today, so I don't want to sleep and lost the precious chance to spend time with him. Therefore, after taking shower, I laid on the couch and started playing games in order to overcome my sleepiness and boredom. As I was extremely focused on the game.....

I felt someone laid on top of me and placed a soft kiss on my neck... 

Zhange.... I thought 

I was a little surprised because he is someone who doesn't do these things, it was a change but I felt very delighted 

Zhang ge.... you are back...I was feeling bored without you, I said while turning around, putting my hands around his neck.  We stared into each other's eyes, there is definitely something going on in his mind...

Are you tired?? Wanna watch a movie?? I offer, which was immediately accepted.

He went to take a shower while I choose a  comedy movie for us because it will help to release our work stress...  As he took a while, I started it and it was really a stress reliever, the movie was actually hilarious that I didn't even notice him sitting on the couch until he called me and gestured me to hug him which I did gladly. 

Within seconds the movie grabbed my attention again and I was laughing very hard, ignoring zhange's hand which was all over my cheeks and sometimes very near to my lips..... 

then suddenly he kissed my cheek, obviously, he has done it before but not while I am busy doing something else, he always gives me my space. 

Is there something wrong?? Does he need to share something? IS he hurt because when people are hurt they try to get their loved ones' attention to heal themselves.

I turned my head to face him, again another kiss was placed on my cheek and he was about to kiss my lips but stopped maybe because of my shocked expression. It's not that I would have minded if he kisses me, that's his right, he loves me and I love him but due to his precious words, I assumed that our first kiss will not happen any sooner. AS a result, his current actions made me confused, shocked, and surprised instead of making me happy and excited. I guess, he felt disappointed as I heard him say.... 

I'm sorry, you were enjoying the movie and I ruined your mood by distracting you, I'm sor...

NO, you are not... I said

then?? what's the matter??

After thinking for a few seconds, I finally said, That day you said, it's not right...

What's not right baby?? I don't remember saying anything like that??

you did...

Me???

YES