Coffee Stains

G!p (girl with a penis)

Jennie's POV

It was just another boring Monday morning. We had just come back from Thanksgiving break and I swear all my classmates had chubbier cheeks.

My best friend Jisoo was snoring silently behind her chemistry textbook, which was propped up on her desk. Who does she think she's fooling with that stunt? That's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

I watched as the clock hands inches along. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Oh, COME ON! Just let us go home already! I mentally screamed to myself.

The clock finally struck 2:30 and the bell rang simultaneously. I swear I heard the hallelujah chorus being sung by a fellow peer.

I happily but sleepily sighed to myself and poked a sleeping turtle rabbit next to me. Ew, was she drooling on the periodic table? God, this girl is a hot mess.

"CHICKEN!" She screamed out as she came to her senses. I burst out into a fit of laughter and Miss Manoban shot a look our way. I blushed inwardly. Yes, I have a huge crush on my Chemistry teacher, ok? I mean her eyes are so bold and bright, the way her glasses slide off her cute nose and she slides her forefinger up her nose bridge to readjust it. Fingers. Those long fingers. I bit my lip and kept staring. I wonder what those fingers would be like inside -

"EARTH TO KIM JENNIE!" Jisoo snapped her finger sharply in front of my face. Ok, maybe I was drooling a little. But can you blame me? I mean Miss freaking Lalisa Manoban was hunched over her desk facing us and I could practically see her bright red lace bra and those perky-

"OMG JENNIE, let's goooo". Jisoo smirked at me when she realized that my attention was focused on the ethereal goddess twenty feet from us. Lisa's head was still bent over in whatever book she was reading. I don't know whether she knew what she was doing but those first undone buttons were going to be the death of me.

Jisoo dragged me out of the Chem lab and I swore I heard a soft chuckle coming from Miss Manoban's direction.

Lisa's POV

Why does it feel like time moves so slow during my last period of the day? I teach four Chemistry classes but this one seems to move the slowest.

I glance at the clock, four more agonizing minutes to go before I can leave this wretched place. There is one thing...or should I say one person whom I look forward to seeing every Monday after, the last period of the day. That beautiful Angel is none other than Kim Jennie.

I stared at her from over Johnny's spiky Mohawk so that she wouldn't see me. That school blouse was a bit too well-fitting. It hugged her perky boobs in place and because she was slightly turned to her right side, I caught a glimpse of her dark-colored bra in between her buttons.

I felt my cock twitch and I suddenly started to feel as though the room was burning up so I decided to unbutton the first two buttons on my button-down shirt. I subtly fanned myself with Pride and Prejudice and rubbed my growing bulge as I watched Jennie scratch her head trying to figure out the Periodic Table.

My mouth was getting drier and drier by the second and my pants were tightening and I moved uneasily so that I didn't come right there and then in front of my whole Chem class. God, does she know that she's so hot?

I looked back down at Pride and Prejudice just as the bell rang and I felt her cat-like eyes on me.

A boy sang the hallelujah chorus, a few students laughed, some yawned and then they all walked out of the lab.

Jennie and what looked to be her best friend (I think if I remember correctly Jisoo?) were the last ones left in the second row.

I heard a bit of giggling and I caught Jennie staring at me so I smirked in triumph at myself. My cock would not stop pulsing under the table, so I stood up and leaned over my table. I wanted to see what Jennie's reaction to this sudden movement would be.