Part 1

The blinding bright light of the sunlight starts creeping into the exposed holes of the blinder of a window. In the process, waking up a certain grumpy blonde. Instinctively, the blonde reach up to cover her eyes from the blinding light, groaning slightly as she flip over to her stomach. A sudden weirdness she felt just under her. With this bothering her mind, her eyes flip open, engulfing the sight of the surroundings of her bedroom. 

Taking her time to get up, strangely enough, she feels a hotter than usual, her light blue t-shirt is hugging her body too tightly for comfort, it's practically latching onto her skin. Did she gain weight? How can that be possible? She's practically living in the gym for the past few weeks now because of her new line and projects, but that's the least thing she actually payed attention at. The tightness of her underwear, it's what's bothering her the most. It's too tight that it almost hurts.

Groaning slightly, both from the pain and grogginess, her drowsy eyes instinctively look down to her body. No words came out, but her breath hitched. Her eyebrows furrowed as her hands reach up as to try to find that was once was there. My melons are gone... As if trying to sink that in, she paused. She didn't even noticed she hadn't been breathing. My melons are gone.. She repeated in her brain. Panic now starts to creep in to her system as she try to rub her chest to try to look if the said melons were just hiding somewhere. It couldn't be gone in one night, it couldn't be.

"W-whe.." Astounded, she couldn't speak properly. Upon searching for the melons, her brain made her eyes fall down in between her thighs, and there is something she didn't want to see. A huge pole like object is now sticking inside of her pajama, like it wanted to be freed. Eyes wide as a ball, mouth agape open. What is happening? She thought. 

Out of curiosity, her hand made it's way inside her pajama to check out the object. Wrapping her fingers on the thick pulsating and hot pole, she gasped. Upon realization, her head spun, taking her hands out immediately as she jump out of bed. She wanted to scream so bad as to ask what's happening, but the panic got the best of her. Tears can not be stopped by now, silently sobbing, she couldn't find her voice but her resolve found her anyway as she wipe the tears away as she try to calm herself down. Breathing in and out.

"Jess, don't panic." She again gasped upon hearing that unfamiliar deeper voice that came out of her own lips. "No no! Don't panic! Jess! Fuck!" She said, but her mind is crumbling more into a state of panic. Sprinting towards the mirror that's attached to her closet door, her eyes couldn't be anymore wider. Her hunch couldn't be anymore right either. Who is this man staring right at her? Moving to get away from the unfamiliar man, her feet stopped any actions upon realizing it's copying her. Upon closer inspection, the man is inside a room that's identical as hers. And then it snapped. She's staring at herself-- himself.

"Sica, wakey wakey. Breakfa..st.." The californian girl imitated the wide eyes she once had. Freaked out upon seeing an unfamiliar man inside their dormitory, much less, inside her best friend's bed room. "Who are you!? What did you do to Jessica?! If you don't speak right now! I swear I'm gonna call the cops on you!" She spoke.

Because of nervousness, Jessica couldn't speak. Her mouth felt dry, she couldn't speak a defense.