Chapter 1

"Goodmorning, Weasleys!"

An airy smile illuminated the Burrow as a certain blond-headed girl swooped into the Weasley home. She carried a basket full of colorful flowers, and most likely a few forest insects crawling along with them.

"Out picking already, were you?" Fred smirked, shoveling a big bite of porridge into his mouth. It dribbled down his chin until he swooped it up with his tongue, bringing it back up to his thin smile.

"-it is quite early for that, isn't it?" George added. He too had a big, wide grin as the girl flashed a smile and set her basket on the table.

"It is never too early for flower picking," she dreamed, plucking a pretty white daisy from her stash.

She hurried over to Molly as she worked over their oven, preparing a big Weasley breakfast for the hungry boys. . .and equally as starving girls.

"Here you are, Mrs. Weasley," she smiled, leaning over her shoulder in a hug, "-I've picked this one especially for you."

Molly grinned to herself as she peeked over her shoulder and accepted the flower, "Thank you, Briella, dear. . .you do know how I love daisies."

Briella smiled airily and laughed, twirling her way over to Ron, who sat filling his mouth up with pancakes. She sat and stared as he stuffed a few more bites in, which he obviously couldn't fit. . .there just wasn't enough room in his mouth; yet, he persisted to gulf down the entire stack within seconds. 

He looked up at her with crinkled eyebrows and wide eyes, "Pass me the syrup, would ya, Bri?" he questioned with a full mouth, "-my pancakes are a bit dry."

Molly huffed and turned to throw an oven mitt at him, making him giggle and flinch. The twins looked at each other and laughed as it hit him upside the head, disheveling a long-head of ginger hair.

"Ow!" he hollered, flattening his messed-up hair with his palm. His smile had disappeared within seconds, and had been replaced with a lopsided frown.

Bri rolled her eyes and grabbed the syrup glass, sliding it across the table and over to him.

"You need to stop eating so much sugar, Ron. . ." she warned, watching as he drenched the pancakes in another thick layer of syrup. She huffed and took it from his hands, leaving him with his mouth dangling open in surprise.

"You're killing yourself with all of these sweets!" she scolded.

"Ya, Ron-" Fred laughed.

"-you're killing yourself!" George giggled.

She sighed over at the twins, but couldn't help a grin.

"Do you two ever stop talking?" she asked.

Fred pursed his lips together in defiance, "Do you?"

She made a pretend hurt face, but it erased quickly as Ginny came waltzing through the room.

"Ginny," she smiled, hopping up from the table quickly, "-just the girl I wanted to see."

The fiesty young red-head made her way over to a big bowl of fruit and grabbed a perfectly red apple.

"And why is that, Bri?" she grinned, "-found a new flower in the forest today?"

Fred and George snickered amongst themselves, leaving the two girls staring with squinted eyes.

"Actually-" Briella snapped, glaring back over at Ginny, "-I've learned that Hogwarts will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament this year. . .the letter from my father has proved to be true, after all."