then we lay down pretty much cuddling and jacks going through the pictures and he stops on one and then looks at me concerned I sit up and say "What's wrong"he says "Alicia"I say "Jack what"He says "Let me see your wrist"I think fuck and stand up ...

he says "Alicia"
I say "Jack what"
He says "Let me see your wrist"
I think fuck and stand up saying "Why"
he says "You're cutting yourself"
I look down and say "This was great but I think its time to go home"
he looks sad and says "Please don't cut yourself"
I say "I'll go to the car"
He says "I'll be there in a few seconds I'm gonna grab everything"
I walk until I'm out of his sight and run to the car and get in and yell "Fuck"
then I feel myself start crying and I start picking at the cuts and then I see Jack and I wipe my tears he opens the back door and puts everything in there then he gets in and starts the car and he starts driving in silence I just look down and get nervous and then I realize I'm home and he gets out and opens my door I get out and stand there kinda awkward and he pulls me into a hug I hug back and he says "Alicia cutting doesn't help"
I nod and start walking towards my door I hear the car beep and I look back and see Jack walking after me after locking his car I open my door and he walks in I say "Ok then"
then he looks around and says "Nice house"
I say "Thanks"
then he sits on the couch and I sit down next to him he looks at me and leans in and kisses me I kiss back and start running my hand through his hair and then he pulls me closer and I pull myself onto his lap and he licks my lips asking for entrance I let him in and he tugs on my shirt I start pulling it off when I hear a knock at the door I pull away and stand up fast I look at the mirror and fix my hair real fast and run to the door I open it and see the one person I wouldn't want to see the most right now Zach I go to shut the door and Zach says "Alicia wait please"
I open it back up and say "what"
he says "can I come in and explain"
I think fuck and say "Not right now Zach"
I see him look down and he lets a few tears out then I feel a hand on my waist and I jump I look and see Jack my eyes get wide and Zach looks up Jack says "Zach why are you here"
I say "Jack please go back to the couch I can handle this"
I look back at Zach and he looks like he could kill someone I reach out to grab Zach's arm as jack walks away and Zach shoves through the door past me and next thing I know Zach's on Jack punching him I yell "Zachary stop"
When he doesn't stop I go to try and grab Zach but I get shoved on the ground I look at Zach shocked and scared and I get up quickly then Zach looks at me with tears in his eyes and then jack shoves him off the couch and starts punching him I slide down the wall crying and covering my ears then I start seeing my parents and my dad abusing my mom and all the memories of the night come back and I remember that was the first night my dad slammed me into the wall I start shaking and I feel myself not being able to breathe and I see Zach push jack off and come running towards me he wraps his arms around me calming me down he then asks me if I'm ok and I say "Zach if you want to explain and gain my trust back coming here and fighting jack doesn't help he's here helping me because of your dumb ass"
Zach looks away and I say "leave zach"
Zach stands up and leaves without a word I kinda wanted him to stay but he did me wrong I get up and run to jack I say "hey you ok"
He nods and I help him up we go to the bathroom and I clean him up I say "jack I really enjoyed today"
He says "me too Alicia"
He pulls me in and kisses me I for some dumb reason kiss back then I say "ig it's time for you to go"
He nods and says "I'll talk to you tomorrow"
I nod and walk him to the door we hug and he walks away I shut the door and think to myself fuck I'm falling for two boys.