19. Final Exam Time

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

             Mickey was with Toby and JT at their lockers. "This media immersion test is going to kill me so dead they'll have to check my dental records for DNA" JT was complaining, about the test the three had the next day.

"Don't look at me without Toby I would have flunked out by now," Mickey said

"Can you two stop being so melodramatic for once, Please," Toby said to the pair?

"I am not melodramatic," JT said

"Is that because you don't know what it means?" Mickey asked JT.

"Haha," He said "but I'm serious, I'm going to fail"

"JT, try studying, it helps," Liberty said, she and Emma joining Mickey and the boys at their lockers.

"Emma you said you'd help me study for the test right," Sean said, joining the others.

"Sure I'd love to, are you worried about media immersion," Emma said to Sean.

"Big-time," Sean said and the two of them walked away down the hall.

Mr. Simpson walked down the hall. Liberty spotted him. "Oh, Mr. Simpson," she said, heading after him, Mickey, JT, and Toby following. "20th-century media history is a major component of this test do you need to know anything before that like the Gutenberg press," Liberty asked

"No liberty, just what we study" Mr. Simpson answered

"Because I know the Gutenberg press," Liberty said

"I'm sure you do, I should um," Mr. Simpson said, trying to get away from Liberty.

"No," Liberty said, pulling out a calculator and typing something into it. "Now maths, not my strong suit but if I want an a-plus in media immersion I'll have to score about ninety-two point four eight percent on this text, does that calculation sound right to you" Liberty held up her calculator and showed it to Mr. Simpson

"Do you guys hear Mr. Raditch calling me," Mr. Simpson said, pretending to hear his name be called "Yeah I think I heard him call me," Mr. Simpson turned and quickly went down the hall away from the kids. Mickey laughed, watching him almost run from Liberty.

              Mickey sat at a computer the next day in Media Immersion. She had spent the night before studying with JT and Toby, well she studied with Toby, JT just goofed off. "So are you nervous?" Emma was asking Sean.

"Yeah," Sean said.

"Same," Mickey muttered. "hopefully all that studying pays off,"

"Okay, guys," Mr. Simpson said entering the room. "As you all know your media immersion test will be written online which is very cool."