𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

The man sent a small smile her way before looking towards the ground, fiddling with one of his knives absentmindedly while speaking, "I'm okay".

She raised her eyebrow and spoke in a light sarcastic tone, "Yeah, really sounds like it Di".

He rolled his eyes at her words, and so she dropped the sarcasm and spoke seriously, "No, for real, you doing alright?".

"Don't worry about me.. are you doing okay?" Diego, although sarcastic and rude at times, really was a down to earth person and cared a lot for Eleanor. She was one of the only people to encourage and help him with his stutter, there were times she would catch him crying with frustration in his bedroom and comfort him until he had finally fell asleep, even if it had been four in the morning.

Before she had answered him, she heard the front door creak open and silent footsteps creep along the downstairs floor. Her hand instinctively reached out for Diego, eyebrows knitted together, "Someone's here".

Diego straightened up with alarm, while the sound of two guns being cocked down the end of the hallway caused them both to freeze in their tracks. Then, within a split second, the guns were being fired and bullets were soaring in the air towards the two.

"Eleanor run!" Diego shouted, grabbing ahold of the girl and beginning to sprint down the hall, ducking and just barley missing the hundreds of bullets bouncing after them. Diego threw both of his knives towards the two in hopes it would hit them, but it had only bounced off of their weird animal masks.

Eleanor dragged Diego towards a door, both of them pressing themselves into the wall as much as they could. Her heart raced intensely, realizing these people were the ones that had tried killing her and Five. She glanced towards Diego after hearing footsteps approach them, and sent a nod his way.

The large man with the blue mask quickened his pace towards them, looking around for the two before Diego jumped out from the wall and punched the man in the stomach. He continued to punch and kick any area he could while the man cried out, "Cha Cha, shoot him!".

The crouched lady held her gun eye level and stood up, "Get out of the way, dumbass!".

Eleanor ducked under the mans arm and flung the gun from the woman's hands, sending her fist straight into her stomach causing a low grunt to fall from 'Cha Cha''s mouth. Before running with Diego, she brought her foot up and smashed it again into her stomach, shoving the woman into the floor and taking off with Diego.

Unluckily for the both of them the two masked people had gotten up and began to shoot after them again, while the two ran until they came to a stop above the ledge, their only option being to jump and down onto the black couch. Much to Eleanor's dismay, Diego had landed on her and not in a soft landing either.

As soon as they hit the soft couch, Eleanor shoved Diego off from her and dragged them underneath a table placed in the entertainment center. Several bullet holes had been placed in the portrait of Reginald, Eleanor sharing a glance with Diego before footsteps were heard racing down the stairs.

She had tried to calm her heavy breathing, sweat lining against her forehead from all of the running they had been doing. She noticed Diego going to move, and before she could stop him gunshots were again being fired their direction.

It was so loud, she felt like her ears were going to bleed from how loud it had been. She and Diego covered their ears from the intense sound, praying and hoping none of the bullets would impale either of them.

Eleanor held tightly onto Diego's hand, closing her eyes and awaiting the impact of several bullets to pierce her skin. Although, the shots stopped and grunts were now being heard as someone had been shoved down to the floor.