"Lock-wolf, stay here and don't let her out of your sight." Damon said leaving Nicholas and Madison/Isabella to follow the plan.

"You look like my Uncle Kol." Isabella said to Nicholas "Maddie you don't have an Uncle Kol." Nicholas told her, confused.

"Why does everyone keep calling me Maddie and where am I?" Isabella looked around, at the strange area.

She looked around and noticed her mother wasn't there anymore.

Outside Amelia watched the two kids, one she knows to be her daughter and the other, one she once knew to be her little brother.

"Impossible." She whispered, Henrik died there's no way he's still alive now, and younger than he was when he passed.

"Maddie, stop playing with me or I will bite your fingers off." Nicholas threatened annoyed with his best friend.

Madison POV
I looked at Nicholas "Do it and I'll snap your little head right off." She smirked "Ok, I was joking Jeez." He held his hands up in surrender.

I looked around confused, I blacked out again "It happened again." I whispered and Damon and Ric came back.

"Come on, Isabella." Damon sighed "Why the fu.." I said he slapped his hand over my mouth "Damon!" Ric yelled at him.

"Hey, it's not my fault she likes watching the good movies." He shrugged "You're back?" He asked I moved his hand.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked and they looked at Nick "We met a friend of your uncle's." Damon said.

"Where is she?" Damon asked dragging us out
"Just let it go, Damon. Don't be stupid." Ric told him.

"So what? Just let her get away? "You've been marked". What the hell kind of wolf throw-down crap is that anyway?" Dames asked

"Damon, look up! Just look up." Ric and I told him, It's the full moon and he just threatened a werewolf.

Nick looked up his eyes glowing "Can we go, I really want to bite you right now." Nick said looking at Damon.

"If this werewolf stuff is true, one bite and you're dead. One bite! Alright? Don't risk it. Just go home, lock your doors and we'll deal with it in the morning." Ric ordered Damon.

"Yeah, come on." He told me and Nick "Nick, stay with Mads, don't need Damon dead as much as we all want it." Ric smirked.

Damon scoffed, grabbing us and speeding to the boarding house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nik and I were in my room jumping from my bed, to the little couch at the end of it, to the table, and anywhere else we can jump.

We were laughing when we heard loud crashes from downstairs. Nick went to go, but I stopped him.

"Wait." I whispered, we waited a few seconds then ran downstairs. Rose was on the ground, a bite on her shoulder.

"What happened?" Nik and I asked, the bite on her neck started healing "It's healing." Damon said.

"Oh my God, I thought a werewolf bite was fatal! I thought..." Rose started crying while Damon hugged her.

"You're gonna be okay." He whispered looking over at us 'go' he mouthed. We headed back upstairs worried for Rose.

"Come on." I grabbed Nick's hand openeing my window "What're you doing?" He asked scared.

I laughed "it's ok, just trust me." I smiled, he nodded. I closed my eyes and we stepped out the window, the wind catching us.

We landed on the roof, softly, looking up at the sky "Wow." He gasped "Cool, isn't it." I laughed.

"I wish I could do that." He smiled "Give me your hand." I smiled.

I wrapped my hand around his and closed my eyes, I opened my eyes looking at our hands smiling.

"How?" He asked and I shrugged "I guess I believed

"How?" He asked and I shrugged "I guess I believed." I smiled.

He looked down, and closed his eyes. When he opens them the light grew bigger. He jumped back a bit.

"We both have magic?" He smiled, we let our hands go, sending the lights up, into the air. "So I'm a werewolf, who can turn when I want and, I can do that?" He laughed.

"I guess." I giggled, we sat up there for a while till it got too cold, not noticing the two pairs of eyes on us.

3rd POV
"You didn't talk to her?" Elijah came up from behind, Amelia.

She looked back wiping her tear "I couldn't, she looked so happy." She smiled, Elijah moved closer to her.

"Come with me, sister...I promise you'll see her again." He promised his sister, Amelia looked back up at the two kids.

"Look at the boy." She told him, Elijah looked up at the two laughing kids "He looks just like." Elijah gasped.

"Henrik, I know." She answered looking down. Amelia sighed and looked back at her older brother.

"I'll help you." She whispered "As long as I get to be with my daughter again, I'll do whatever you want." She told him.

Elijah huffed "No sister, you don't owe me anything." Elijah said realizing how wrong he was, to blackmail his little sister.

"I'll help you, because you are my sister and my niece needs her mother." Elijah said, Amelia smiled and hugged him.

"I missed you, Eli." She sighed, Elijah wrapped his arms around her "I missed you too." He sighed.