VI

(a lil bit of skin ship)

First Person

"You brat. After a night in my house, you're already here fooling around."

"Kirari?" I blushed since her face is really close to mines. what's more is that her hands is on my waist.

"Oh? Night in her house? And you're even on first name basis. Mind explaining, Y/n-san?" Yumeko smiled but that smile is obviously fake! She looks mad like wtf? And Meari is also glaring at me. She's mad at me again..!

Sayaka, Kirari's secretary suddenly came in rushing in the cafeteria. She was really sweaty and approached us. "P-President you suddenly rushed out of the council room... Is something-.. wrong..?" She glared at me as if I stole something from her.

"Umm... I need to go study-" I tried sneaking out but Yumeko gripped on my left shoulder, Kirari gripping on my right shoulder and Meari gripping on my uniform. They made me sit down and is currently towering me as they glare.

Kirari made all the students including Sayaka and the workers at the cafeteria leave and started interrogating me.

"So idiot... Are you on a relationship with this woman?" Meari pointed at Kirari.

"No. I plan on studying first-

"What did you do at the President's house?" Yumeko went closer trying to make eye contact with me but I keep avoiding it.

"Nothing. Something just happened that made my mood bad and went to my favorite place at the park-

"If it was at the park, how did you end up at this woman's house?" Meari raised her eyebrows at me as she glares at me and Kirari.

"I didn't know it was a private property at first-

"You said you don't care if it was a property." Fvck! Kirari is freaking leaving out details!

"Because no one is going in there and I didn't know that the hill was freaking hers-

"But you were visiting ever since childhood." Kirari butted in.

"How the fuck did you even know that-

"U-Umm... She did a background search..." A blushing Ririka suddenly appeared beside me, sitting.

"What the F#@#$?!! How long were you in there?!"

"She was there the whole time. I experienced that too." Meari sat down at a chair beside me.

I sighed and stood up. "Me and Kirari doesn't have a relationship. We didn't do anything. Besides, Ririka was also there. And my siblings."

"Y-yeah. I was there... Y-you might look frail anf fragile but you're actually ripped." Ririka and I blushed making Yumeko, Meari and Kirari glare at us. But why did she have to say that suddenly?

"So it wasn't that woman but the vice president..." Meari is starting to breathe hard. She's probably really mad.

So I thought of this bad idea just to tease her without knowing it could start a war. "Well... If you'll ask me, Ririka is actually my ideal type." That sentence made the trio twitch and Ririka just blushed more.

"Well, she looks cute with her blush and she also looks elegant at the same time. She's also kind and her fingers are pretty..." I took her hand and put her fingers on my lips. She's really really red right now and the trio is once again glaring at me.

I looked at the trio and licked Ririka's finger a little bit and let go of it. "Sorry. That must've grossed you out." I handed her a wet wipe.

"N-no thank you..." She looked down and put the hand that I licked on her pocket. The trio, Yumeko, Meari and Kirari snatched my wet wipes and attack Ririka.

"Clean that. It's germs." The trio tried reaching for the hand that I licked but Ririka managed to protect it. 

"I-i don't really mind... If it's Y/n... I don't mind her licking my fingers..." She blushed at her statement making the trio more mad.

"R-Ririka I think it's better to clean it off.." I tried to snatch her hand off her pocket but failed.

"Y-you'll l-lick it again right? I-i don't mind your germs staying at my finger..." Gorl wtf? What are you? A simp?!

"U-umm.. I-

"You'll do it right? E-every time I want to, right?" She gave me the puppy eyes while the trio is giving me the death glare.

"E-every time?" She's literally going too far with this puppy eyes. How can I refuse? But the trio is making me conscious. And I just transferred here like three or less weeks ago! But whatever!

"F-fine! But wipe this off first!" I snatched her hand off her pocket and wiped it using my handkerchief since the trio snatched my wet wipes.

"L-lick it again! Now that you wiped it off..." Seriously?! Now?! I mean I did agree that I'll lick her finger as a joke but she's actually serious about it! Shouldn't have done that...

I sighed and took her hand. I hesitated for a bit and when I was about to lick her finger, she completely shoved where whole point finger in my mouth making me choke.

This ain't licking! This is freaking sucking! I noticed she started to thrust her finger and she's blushing much more than before. Even the trio is blushing!

"Sh-shtob..." I removed her finger from my mouth but after that, 3 more fingers are currently in front of me.

"Wh-what..?" I was as red as a tomato as they offer their fingers.

"It's not fair, Y/n-san. You gotta suck ours too." Yumeko rubbed my lips using her thumb, slowly entering my mouth but I stopped her.

"W-weren't you guys fighting because you guys think I'm in a relationship with Ki- President?" I snapped.

"And I was only here because I heard Yumeko and Meari are mad and I know I'm the cause of it. Now, that it's settled I need to go now." I fixed myself and wiped of the saliva on my lips and left.

Third Person

"Ririka. Wipe your finger. Yumeko too." Kirari demanded.

"N-no! I don't want to!" Ririka hid her hand on her pocket again.

"Me too. I don't want to wipe or wash it." Yumeko sucked the thumb she used to Y/n when she tried to insert it on Y/n's mouth.

"Ara ara~? Is Meari and Miss President jealous? I mean... I think this isn't something to get jealous to." Yumeko smirked at Kirari who's currently having a poker face and Meari fuming with flames.

"I suppose all of you like Y/n, right? You 2 even have the guts to sexually harass her in public." Meari put her chin on her hand as she relax on the chair.

"Well she should choose one-

"Let's share her!" Yumeko cutted Meari off.

"Yumeko are you fucking insane?" Meari snapped at Yumeko for her crazy idea.

"I mean we all like her. Isn't sharing is caring? Right, Meari-san?" Yumeko stared with Meari with an unreadable expression.

"I-I agree!"

"I have no complains."

"Ugh.. I don't mind I guess."
(A/N: You guys could tell who is who at this part, right?)

"Alright! I suppose we all share Y/n-san now." Yumeko jumped with joy.

"All is left is own her." Kirari smirked.

"Yes that's right... Let's own her, okay? Meari-san? Ririka-san?"

"Yeah... Whatever." Meari deadpanned

"O-okay..!" Ririka replied in a determined expression.

• • •

lmao. we going sexy here.

i think we're escalating rlly fast. im getting lazy im srry.

once again lemme remind u. im just writing things that just comes into my mind :'>

/yumeko-j