II

1st Person

So I'm now with Yumeko, Meari and Ryota on our way to the classroom. And to my surprise they really are my classmates.

"Ara? Teacher is already here.. Too bad. I'll see you later, Nikaidou-san!" Yumeko went to her seat along with Meari and Ryota.

I introduced myself and the class started whispering to themselves. That made me so anxious, thinking I probably messed up and they'll make fun of me but instead they complimented me.

Not that I'm complaining. It's just that I'm not used to this. As I went to my seat I heard what my classmates are whispering about me.

"She's a cutie. Tho the measurements is quite lacking..." The boys gossiping to themselves

'dafuq? It's not my fault I'm flat!'

"How can she be so handsome despite being a girl? She also has a deep voice which is sexy." Some girls whispering to themselves

'i'll take that as a compliment.'

"Her legs are nice. It's my type." A guy pointed at my bare legs since I'm not wearing stockings

'imma twist that finger in 392 degrees.'

After I sat down, the class started.

Timeskip to Lunch

My classmates mobbed me and started different kinds of questions. But one caught my attention

"Do you gamble?"

'What? Who in their right mind gambles at school?' I thought to myself shocked but still maintained my poker face.

"Hey you assholes! Move!" An innocent voice echoed in the classroom.

"Let's just move. It's her..."

"Yeah let's just move..."

The students moved away as if a king is making its entrance.

"Hello Y/n-san! I'm Yamamoto Haruka! It's nice to meet you!" She smiled brightly and innocently. I just greeted her back with a bow.

"Quiet one are we? Anyway, let's gamble, Y/n-san!" She literally said that to the whole class! What if someone called a teacher- Huh..? Why is no one calling a teacher? Why are the others excited? Some are worried..?

"I'm sorry?" That's fucking weird! Did I even hear it right?

"I said let's gamble, Y/n-san!" She once again said ir

"Why would I?" I should refuse... I don't know how to gamble...

"You're probably not familiar of the system here in the school.. The house pet system." She started to look smug.

"House pet system?" I tilted my head in confusion

"Simple. You lose in a gamble and have a debt, you become a house pet. You win, you'll basically become a powerful master something like this..." She called a student and made her kneel down with head touching the floor. (A/n: srry haven't watched kakegurui in while. i can't remember even remember how this house pet system works. just bare with me)

She sat on the student looking relaxed. "This'll happen to you if you lose in a gamble and have a debt."

Fuck that's scary.. Is the person that made this 'House Pet system' into BDSM or something?! Better not get involved.. But she freaking challenged me!

"Now Y/n-san.. Please gamble with me. Or are you perhaps scared to lose after explaining how the house pet works?" She chuckled

Well I guess it's fine? This is probably just a child play, right?