Ch. 2

"Thank you" Joshua said to the boy who helped him, "No problem I'm Donghyuck but you can call me Haechan" Joshua nodded as he shook Haechans hand, "Joshua," Haechan gave him a big smile "Nice to meet you I hope we can be friends" he said and Joshua smiled with a nod "Sure, what class do you have?" Haechan looked at his schedule before replying "Chemistry" Joshua gasped "Me too" Haechan chuckled at the latters reaction.

"Oh by the way Haechan I suggest you don't mess with Sungchan and his friends" Haechan furrowed his eyebrows "Sungchan? The dude from before?" Joshua nodded "He's... not a good person to hang out or mess around with, he's also the director's son which gives him an advantage sadly" Haechan shrugged his shoulders. "I could care less about who's son he is and I'll pray to God I don't see that rat's face again" the shorter said and Joshua chuckled.

They arrived at their class just when the teacher arrived and Joshua said he was helping the new kid so they didn't get in trouble. The teacher took the lie and introduced himself before walking in and being followed by the two, "Okay guys we have a new student today with us" this caught everyone's attention.

"Hello I'm Lee Donghyuck but you can call me Haechan. Please take care of me well" he said and ended it with a smile, everyone clapped because of how cute the ladder was and Heachan was happy with the welcome he received.

"Okay you can go sit by Mr. Huang, Renjun raise your hand" the said boy did and Haechan made his way towards the chair at the back, "Hello" Haechan said and got a smile in return "Hi I'm Renjun" the boy said and both boys shook hands "If you need help with anything you can always ask me" Renjun said and Haechan nooded with a smile "Since you're new, wanna have lunch with me and my friends? Of course if you want to" Haechan nodded and was glad he got along with the Chinese boy. They found out a lot about each other while whispering so they wouldn't get caught.

Soon the lunch bell rang and Haechan followed Renjun and Joshua to the cafeteria, he wasn't surprised they were friends since they almost had the same personality but Joshua went to sit with his other friends, "Hyunggg" Haechan heard a dolphin like shriek and winced, "Chenle stop being so fucking loud" Renjun scolded him and the tanned boy was surprised that Renjun cussed but then again it's their first time meeting.
"Sorry but I forgot my wallet at home. Can you buy my lunch today?" The younger said with puppy eyes and Renjun rolled his eyes "No starve bitch, plus it's your 5th time, I don't think you should worry about money shortage you're a whole billionaire"
They all sat down and Renjun patted the seat next to him for Haechan to sit down and the younger did "Oh who's this?" Chenle asked staring at Haechan "Chenle this is Haechan, Haechan this is Chenle" he said introducing them to each other, they both smiled and Chenle looked at Haechan with hopeful eyes "Haechan can you buy me lunch?" Renjun whacked the Chinese boy "It's hyung" Haechan chuckled "It's fine and sure what would you like?" Chenles eyes brightened up and he was about to say what he wanted until a tray got put in front of him by a cute tall mouse looking guy, "Stop whining I told you I'll get it for you".

"I thought you were joking, thank you Jisung~" the said boy blushed and pushed Chenles face away from him, Haechan found the act pretty cute actually "Ew stop you lovebirds, looking at you two makes my stomach upset" Renjun said with a disgusted face "You're just mad because you don't have a boyfriend" Jisung said and Chenle stuck his tongue out towards the older, "Wait who's this?" Jisung asked pointing at Haechan "Hi I'm Haechan" the male said and Jisung smiled shyly "Oh I'm Jisung" he said and then his smile fell "Wait you don't mind us being... uh you know..." Haechan shook his head "Don't worry we swing the same way" They all smiled and started looking comfortable with each other "Wait where's Jeno hyung?" Jisung asked and Renjun shrugged "Not sure but he should be here by now" just then a boy came in with a tired expression and sat by Haechan "I didn't get any sleep last night at all because of that stupid English test" he said and put his head down.

"Jeno~" the boy turned around and faced his brother "Here's your lunch" Jeno smiled at his brother "Thank you Taeyong hyung" the boy patted his brothers head "Tae hyung you alway say you'll cook for me but you never do" Chenle said and before Taeyong could speak up his boyfriend did "He doesn't even cook for me we're on the same boat" Taeyong pushed Johnny "Well you're not Jeno are you?"
Johnny pouted but the boy didn't pay much attention and made his way to his table.

"Anywa- wait who's this?"

Haechan smiled "I'm Haechan" he said and received a smile back "You look like a dog when you smile" he said and the table started laughing "Wait I didn't mean it in a bad way I mean like the cute ones" he said while trying to fix his words, Jeno just laughed "It's fine, I'm Jeno"

"Wanna go get lunch now?" Haechan nodded and followed Renjun to the line.

"Oh we meet again"