Chapter four.

"KIT! WAKE UP!!" I heard someone screaming.

"Wait what's going on?" I asked

"I'm getting married! I'm sorry I didn't go to the party but I went to Daves room last night and the door was creaked open I was kinda scared but I peeked in and there was scented candles everywhere and rose petals and I thought he was just trying to get into my pants but he was there down on one knee. Omg I'm getting married!!!" Dray shrieked.

"Well congratulations!" We heard coming from the other bed.

"Keona!!! as if why are you here? You don't go here? You were supposed to be home still working on the farm?" I asked

"Well I couldn't stay home when my two best friends are leaving now could I?" She said.

"Plus I'm not going to find my soulmate working on a farm, I have a better chance here right?" She asked.

"Well shit, I'm going to call Richard! Let's all go out for breakfast, Dray call Dave!" I said.

We decided to go to I-Hop. When we got there Richard, Dave and some guy were sitting at a booth.

"Hey guys! Who's this hottie?" Keona asked.

"Hello, my names Rex." He said looking over to me winking.

"Well nice to meet you I'm Keona." She said

"Anyways I here a congrats is in order to Dave and Dray! Can't believe you guys are finally getting hitched!" I said.

"I can't believe it either, I mean we've been together a year now. But we don't plan on getting married until we are graduated. We will get married that summer." Dray said.

After we had our breakfast everyone wanted to go out but I wanted to go back to my room and read. I guess Rex isn't going either, he offered to walk me home again I'm nervous..

"Well here we are" he said

"Yuuuup here we are.." I said

Then as I was opening the door he kissed me and pushed me into the room, I tripped over God knows what onto the bed. He is on top of me and still hasn't stopped kissing me.

I put my hands on the bottom of his shirt lifting it up off him, he does the same to me. I'm guessing he realized what was happening as he jumped off me stammering and falling on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Kit, I don't know what came over me, one minute I was saying goodbye the next minute... " he said

"it's umm fine.. I mean I didn't really mind, it's just... it felt right.." I said back shyly.

"I should go." Rex said.

"NO! I mean, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Sure! what do you wanna watch? as long as it's not some sappy love shit."

"umm, let's watch wrong turn!" I said excitingly.

"scary movie? I can dig that"

I put the movie and and cuddled up on my bed, Rex was just looking around.

"you can sit down, I don't bite I promise." I said jokingly.

he sat down next to me, right next to me.. like really close to me. he took his hand and grabbed mine.. well that was unexpected! what am I going to do with this guy, I want to find my soulmate I can't be catching feelings for him. before I knew it I fell asleep.

"Well well well, what's going on in here." I heard someone say.

I woke up and looked over Rex was passed out too. oops.

"hey Dray, umm.. we were just watching a movie!" I said

"oh sure, that's why you guys are holding hands?" she said back smugly.

"huhhh" Rex said sheepishly.

"Morning sleepy head, or should I say afternoon. it's 3:45" Dray said.

"oh shit! I was supposed to meet Dave and Richard at the court for a game." he said

"don't worry I already text them, now go before your to late" Dray said.

"Ohh, thanks man!" Rex said before he snuck out.

"now, tell me the details!" Dray said.