Chapter 5

Cincere's POV

Dj Dolla Signz had the club jumping, the bartenders had the drinks flowing and my boys had that pressure blowing. I sat upstairs in the VIP watching her dance. The way her hips moved and her booty bounced to the beat of the song had my mind blown. She was hands down the sexist lady in the club tonight and I wanted her on my arm.

"Aye bruh! Yhu good over there?" Kellz yelled to me over the music "Yeah nigga I'm good just watching all these sexy ladies in here." I yelled back "Well nigga pass the weed. It's puff puff pass nigga." "Oh my bad my nigga. Let's go down to the dance floor." "Shit my nigga lehgo." Me and Kellz made our way down to the dance floor. I was looking for her but I couldn't find her. That's when I saw a little commotion going on at the back of the club. "Aye bruh let's go see what the fuck going on over there." I yelled at Kellz. As we made our way over to where the commotion was coming from I saw her and from the looks of it she wasn't happy at all. That's when I saw that fuck boy from the Nawfside Darrin. I can't believe this nigga had the nerve to show up at my party and then starting shit at that. As I got close it seem like him and Sabrina were having a very heated argument that's when Mac, the club bouncer, walk up and snatch that nigga up and carried him out of the club, but I wasn't worried bout him I wanted to make sure Sabrina was ok.

"Aye ma yhu good?" I asked her "Yes I'm fine my ex just wanted to make himself known that's all." She replied "Ok I just wanted to make sure yhu were ok." "Thank yhu and I really enjoyed your party but we are about to leave. Nice meeting yhu and thanks again." She then turned to her friend and walked out of the club. When I turned around to talk to Kellz, Charity was standing in my face with a nasty mug on her face. I wasn't up for her bullshit so I tried to step pass her but she grabbed my arm. "What do yhu want Charity?" "So yhu want that bitch too huh?" "Which bitch are yhu talking about cuz I see a few I want in here." I wasn't up for this bullshit but I knew she wasn't going to let this shit slide that easy. "Yhu know yhu are one of the most arrogant muthafuckas I know. I am not talking about any of these bitches in here I'm talking a bout the bitch that just left." She spat "Oh yhu mean Sabrina naw she cool people." "So yhu know the bitch name too." "Really Charity what the fuck is your problem." "Yhu and Darrin are my problem. But I hope yhu know she is the ole lady of your arch enemy that's why he was here." When she said that I no longer wanted to entertain her conversation but I wanted revenge. That nigga took my bottom bitch so it was the for me to snatch his.

Sabrina's POV

Here I was having a good ass time and Darrin had to bring his ass in the club and fuck everything up. I don't know why he doesn't get it this shit between us is over. He has blowing my phone up all night and all morning. I even got an hotel room because my neighbor texted me and told me he was sitting outside my house. I thought I would be the doing all this crazy shit but its him. As I was leaving the hotel I was so deep into sending the text to my neighbor to see if he was still there that I walked into someone. When I looked up I noticed it was the girl from the party last night but I couldnt remember her name. I have never been attracted to women but this girl is fucking gorgeous. Her hair was cut in a low fade, her caramel skin was glowing, her eyes here light hazel with a hint of green, and when she smiled she had a mouth full of gold. I didn't pay any attention to this last night. And she smelled like my favorite cologne that Darrin use to were Ralph Lauren Polo Red.

"Oh my bad ma excuse me." She said "No excuse me I really wasn't paying attention." I replied "So Miss Sabrina we meet again." She said causing my mouth to drop I couldn't believe she remembered my name and I didn't remember hers. "Yes we do. What is your name again?" "Oh ma that hurt my feelings I guess I wasn't that rememberable." "No its not that. I was drinking a lot last night and really don't remember." "Its ok ma I was only joking. My name is Cincere nice to meet yhu again." "Oh yeah the birthday girl. I want to apologize for my ex coming into your party causing trouble." "Oh ma yhu good. I see y'all decided to make up." "Oh no not at all I'm here alone." "Why is a lady as pretty as yhu here alone." "Its a long story but I'm headed home now. Its was nice seeing yhu again Cincere." With that I walked off I was tired of repeating the story of what happen last night. I guess Mac had called my dad and told him so I was up most of the night trying to calm him down and stop him from going to my house and killing Darrin. I was my dads youngest and only girl so he was very over protective. He always told Darrin if he hurt his baby girl he wouldn't have to worry making money ever again cuz he was going to kill him. 

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. I WILL KEEP YHU ALL UPDATED AS SOON AS I CAN. VOTE AND COMMENT HOW YHU ALL FEEL ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR