He scratched his chin a bit. "Well, if you need me, I'm here to help!" He said giving a warm smile and a big thumbs up. Classic Mario. 

Before I could say anything mean to him I saw Peach from the corner of my eye. She was there with Toadworth, walking along side her. She looks at me. I get a bit nervous. What could she want now? "Prince Bowser do you think you can show me your kingdom?" She claps her hands together, also in a pleasing manner. "I would love to see it!" she smiles at me now. Her voice sweet and curious. Shit. I didn't think about this. Where would I go. My plan will fail once again. And it wouldn't be Mario's fault. God what shou- "Hey princess don't worry" huh? wait. what?

"Bowser was actually just talking to me about how his kingdom can be a bit dangerous and he doesn't want a kind pretty lady like you to get hurt." His eyes shot up to the sky quickly before looking at the princess. I was dumbfounded.  "So he will be taking me instead." Mario said now putting his arms behind his head. His tone was so smooth and so calm. Like he knew he was doing to said this. He gave me a quick wink, only I noticed. I could myself heat up a bit. Even though I know he was just saying "I got our back".

 "Oh" said Peach. She blushed a little. I didn't though, I didn't feel that warmest at all. I was simply just embarrass from what Mario said. "Well, in that case, how about we all go!" Peach said, now sounding determined. I looked at Mario, hopeful that he will said something. He shots me a quick glance before looking back at Peach. "Prince Bowser's kingdom is actually pretty far away." Mario said now making a rhythm with his foot, tapping it on the floor gently. He tapped his foot a couple of times before stopping. 

"It will be a long way from here to walk there and that's the whole problem. Bowser uses a special way to get travel. But it can only fit two people, you see." Mario said putting one hand on his hip. His pose calm and facial expression soft yet still. Never knew Mario would be so good at lying. Peach looked at Toadworth, she looked disappointed, it was easy to tell. I bet Mario noticed it too. He's got a keen eye, that's for sure. "Okay then, but please take photos for me!" Peach said, it was obviously directed to Mario, that's understandable. Mario smiled, now taking his hand off his hip. "Will do princess!" I going to do the talking now. "Thank you princess Peach for understanding my choices." I walk up to her and carefully hold her hand. I go on one knee and kiss it. She lets out a small giggle. Her hand, it's soft and small. soft and small. soft and small. soft and small.  

"Is everything alright prince Bowser?" a voice spoke. I snap back to reality. "Sorry Princess" I said slowly getting back up and rubbing the back of my head, nervously. "I had a lot on my mind, these past few hours." She giggled again, covering her mouth with her hand, from being embarrassed. "That's alright Bowser we all have hard moments in our life." "yea I agreed". And with that, I leave the princess and followed behind Mario. Mario waved to her and so did I. Of course she waved back along with Toadworth. A adventure begins for the both of us.  Now this will be fun.   

You know, I wonder what Peach was talking about while Mario and Bowser were chatting. 

"Toadworth what is it? Why did you have to call me here?" Peach said, clearly not happy. They were in the princess's room for a private talk. "Princess, this is your chance! This new prince!" Peach was shocked. She didn't want a prince like that. "What kind of prince wears chains around him?" Peach said. "Not to mention his scary sharp teeth." Then she signed. "He seems dangerous and it's worrying me a bit. There's no way in hell that I want to marry him!" Peach raised her voice a bit. A  grin formed on her face. A mean one. Toadworth stepped back a bit.

 "Well Princess, you have to gave him a try first. I mean you guys just met each other." Toadworth said, clearly nervous as he kept "fixing" his glasses so he can see. "And if you don't like him. Who would you marry? Remember the laws require you to marry someone before you're 26. You still got 2 years, princess." Toadworth said now starting to calm down. Peach was silence. She rejected Mario so there wasn't anyone she can marry.  It least at anyone she really loved. Mario was one of the few people she very liked. He was a caring person, wanting to help everyone the best he can. Always liked to make people smile. It made her so happy knowing they both have similar goals.  

"Mario" Peach whispered. "Excuse me princess? Did you said something?" Toadworth now moved closer to her. "Nothing" quickly answer Peach. "Well for one I would love to see his kingdom." Peach spoke, squealing a bit from excitement. "It must be so beautiful with all the flowers and trees. I hope they at least look different." Peach said. Toadworth chuckled. "I sure do hope so too princess!" Princess stared blanked at Toadworth. She putted her hands on her hips.

 "Now, is there anything more you need to say." Peach spoke, also in a rude manner. A clean sign she had something on her mind. Toadworth being with the princess a long time catches this. "I doing to take a quick scroll princess. And we'll meet again went you get yourself situated." The princess took a long breathe before she exhaled. "Yes, I would like that, thank you Toadworth." Toadworth nodded and walked out the princess's room. The entire time she was there, all she could think about was Mario.      

A/N:Saw this mario x sephiroth art on twitter, I'm soooo not going to write a mini fanfic about that. hahaha. Totally not going to do that.