Beautiful Dreamer 9

Start from the beginning

' Does parenting ever become easier?,' he asked himself, a question he recalled asking Zikita when they first had Kailina. He remembered how she looked out to their quirkless child and said, Amazing people create amazing children, it was the only answer she really gave about Kailina.

Reaching the room he knocked before entering seeing a bandaged Kailina pacing back and forth with her IV in her hand. Hearing the noise she looked up seeing only him she scoffed and continued to pace.

"Well hello to you to," Aizawa chuckled taking a seat in a nearby chair.

"I'm thinking, chill," was all she said not noticing the other four come in until she heard the door shut. Grey-brown eyes connected to her fathers as he smirked.

"Kai-Chan!," Eri yelled charging into the room through the rough curtains colliding into her lower half she caught her stumbling a bit as two boys laughed she looked up.

"Moss, Sprinkles," she stated using their nicknames,"you brought Little Star," she chuckled tickling the girl who laughed.

"Yes, the hero is here!," Eri laughed as Kailina picked her up spinning a bit.

"We got you a gift basket," Izuku stated as she frowned.

"We did it right," Todoroki told her as she grabbed it fist bumping them both.

"Respect," was all she said after looking over the contents. Izuku began to give her advice on training after an injury as Eri began to play with her thick tight coild hair,Todoroki only listened, speaking when necessary. Mt. Lady stood at the closed entrance only watching how smoothly the three interacted with Kailina, especially Eri. Upon her being found and rescued only Mirio and Izuku were allowed close to her without any concern, yet she behaved with Kailina in such a warm way.

'Can she not tell she's in danger?,' Mt. Lady asked herself as Eri tugged on Kailina's hospital gown, whispering something to the girl who knelt down,she saw a glowing red mist appear in her hands as a small white bunny appeared. Aizawa watched closely not wanting his daughter to use her quirk,yet not desiring to ruin Eri's fun either.

'Aizawa...don't just let that child play with...with..that thing,' Mt. Lady thought, every interaction with the girl seemed to flood her mind with panic; Kailina Yume Shouta was evil incarnate. Everyone spoke if her as abnormal, all today did was confirm that Kailina is a monster.

'Why can no one tell?,' she asked again feeling her body seem to tremble with panic.

Eri's Amber eyes glowed as the bunny chased her in circles making her laugh as the three classmates spoke. Eri paused squatting down in a crab fashion taking timid steps towards it. Before anyone could react Eri was falling back with a loud shriek.

"Stop it freak!," Mt. Lady yelled everyone was quiet except Eri who giggled as the bunny bit her, with gumdrop teeth oblivious to the setting tension. The silence between the others seemed to be suffocating as Kailina checked to see if her hearing aids really caught that.

"Your so cute!," Eri squealed continuing to play with what Mt. Lady was sure a demonic bunny in the hospital room. Petite hands covered her mouth looking at Aizawa, no one was hurt, not physically. Mt. Lady wanted to look at Kailina but she couldn't force herself to.

'What have I done?,' she asked herself as Izuku looked at her in pain.

"Mt. Lady...our friend isn't a freak," Todoroki spoke up placing his hand on Kailina's shoulder, where Mt. Lady refused to look.

"She gets bullied enough and now-," Izuku began but Mt. Lady saw a slender chocolate and pale hand on Izulu's chest.

"Shouta," Kailina said as he stood facing her, "go get help, she's having a panic attack."