꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺꧂

D A N I E L

"What's this for?" I asked pointing at the table in front of me that had candy all over it.

"To eat," the lady said behind the camera. I just did a small dance and grabbed a twizzler while laughing. I saw Austyn cover her mouth as she laughed at me with Mason in her lap.

"What's up guys it's Daniel Seavey and I'm here with Teen Vogue today with a game called I Dare You," I say with a smile on my face. Along with the candy, two jars had truth and dare written on the front of them.

"Let's start off easy. Let's start with a truth" I grunt reaching towards the jar. "What was your childhood nickname? Uh, my mom called me Dani a lot but to my dad, I was always DJ" I answer nodding slightly remembering all the times my dad would call me all sorts of names.

I reach over towards the dare jar and pull out a pink slip and open it. "Call someone random in your phone and explain the rules of hide and go seek" I put my hand on my face and rub it as I think.

"Ya see I would have a perfect person to do this on but they're sitting over there so I can't" I chuckle pointing at Austyn off camera. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through my contacts.

Austyn gets my attention by stomping her foot on the floor and she mouths Zach's name and I chuckle again. I press on Zach's contact and wait for him to pick up.

"What's up, bro?"

"Hey man, so I just thought of something and decided I should share it with you," I say putting the phone on speaker.

"What is it?" He asks. You can hear the interest in his voice and I start figuring out how to word it.

"So I created a new game. So what you have to do is you gotta hide right, and then I have to count to like thirty, and then I have to go find you and if I find you, I win and then you would have to find me"

"Okay?" He questions confused.

"Do you like the game bro?" I asked letting out a breathy chuckle.

"I don't know man it sounds... I don't know" he answered chuckling.

"I just explained the rules of hide and go seek are you seriously this clueless?" I ask letting all the laughing out. He starts laughing and defending himself saying he didn't know.

I hang up after saying bye and I grab a dare from the jar.

"Dance with a broom or a mop for thirty seconds. Okay so do we have a broom or mop?" I ask. I see a man grab a tiny broom and I laugh as he hands it to me.

I do the dare and I saw Austyn videoing me the entire time with a smile on her face.

"Okay so dare. Take the ugliest picture you can and post it on Instagram"

"That's not that hard for you," Austyn says before covering her mouth. She got everyone around her to start laughing while I look at her with an offended look.

"Austyn why don't you go finish the interview with him?" The lady asks looking at her. She just shook her head no constantly before they pulled her and Mason out of the chair. One of the ladies took Mason and started playing with him while Austyn was pushed next to me.

"You know I love you" she smiles looking at me. I just shook my head and pushed her slightly.

"Change of plans we now have the very beautiful Austyn Scott joining us for the rest of the interview"

I take the picture and post it on Instagram before giving my phone to Austyn so she can put it in her pocket. I point over at the Truth jar and she reaches over and gets a slip of paper out.

"Do you have any matching tattoos with anyone?" She asks giggling slightly.

"Yes, I do. Austyn and I got a tattoo on our middle fingers. Mine is a K and hers is a Q and we both have hearts under them" I answer holding Austyn's hand. She reaches over towards the dare jar and sends me a mischievous look as she reads it.

"Call someone in your contacts and talk nonsense for one minute" she reads. I just groan and get my phone from her as I scroll through the names.

Austyn reaches over and taps on Jonah's contact before I could stop her.

"Hey man," he says as soon as he answers the phone.

"Hey so I forgot the carrots in the oven"

"What?"

"Yeah, and the rabbit stole my Trix today so I had to settle on rocks" I just shrug at everyone that was looking at me. I had no idea on what to say.

"What are you talking about?" He questions. You can tell he's really confused and trying not to laugh just by the way he's speaking.

"Can you just tell Amanda to feed the duck"

"Who the hell is Amanda and why are you talking to a girl when you have Austyn?!"

"Bro just tell Amelia to screw it"

"Are you high?"

"Nah bro I'm low stay woke" I hung up the phone quickly and started dying laughing. Austyn had a bright red face and wasn't making a sound because she was laughing so hard.

"Nah bro I'm low stay woke" she mocks making her voice go deeper. I just laugh harder and try to sit up straight but my stomach hurts too much.

"Someone needs to make a video titled 'Daniel Seavey once said' and that has to be in there" she continues before her phone starts ringing. She shows me the screen and Jonah was calling her.

"Hey, Austyn just a heads up... I think Daniel's high, drunk, or both"

"Thanks, Jo" after exchanging goodbyes she hangs up and starts laughing again.

"Daniel, are you high, drunk, or both?" She asks looking at me in amusement. I just shrug and she grabs a Truth slip.

"If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?"

"Los Angeles. I want to find a place down there and start a family when I'm older" I look over at Austyn as she starts blushing and grabs another truth from the jar.

"Last one. What is the worst purchase you've ever made?"

"Banana tattoo" Austyn laughs slightly as I show the tattoo that was on my forearm.

"Thank you, everyone, for watching I had so much fun and I love you guys. Peace out"