3

"It IS a love letter!"

"Should we gave to her back?!" asked Tsugumi

"Uhhh... I don't know!" Himari panicked 

"Hey, don't panic! We just give it to her as it's like nothing happen." Tomoe suggested

"Oh, good idea...." Tsugu responded

Inside*

"Ran." Tomoe called out.

"Yes. Is something wrong?" Ran asked them.

"We just want to give this." Tomoe hand out the letter.

Ran shocks and with a little big red on her face "Where did you get this?!" She's questioning them

Everyone look at each other "We found it fell when you walked out. We thought it's yours" Tsugu answered

"Yea. And it's kinda obvious tho" Himari added

Ran speechless, making the entire scene more awkward. She take the letter "Pretend we never seen that and let's go" Even when Ran said that, she's still felt a bit embarrassed when the other just found out. Ran take the guitar and start practicing. 

--------MocaRan: Bread and Flower-------

An Hour later after that embarrassed moments...

As everyone leaves, Moca stayed behind while writing some anonymous letters. "Making my way in here, writing letter for my love, lalalalalala~~

*Author note: if you guys know the song, I respect you!

Without her realizing, Lisa open up the door. "Moca?" Moca also turn at her "Lisa-chan..."

"What are you stll doing here? Aren't you guys just finished up the session?" Lisa questioned

"Moca-chan just making this mocastatic letter for my 'one'" answered Moca without a problem. "Well.... You could just write at home right?" Lisa asked her again. Moca immediately get up and says "Of course!" and ran out also accidentally bumped Yukina. Yukina turned at Lisa "Lisa, what's up with Aoba-san?" asked Yukina. "I don't know..." answered Lisa. They ignore Moca and started practicing

Moca eventually met up with Afterglow. "Where have you been, Moca?" asked Tomoe. "Just wandered off with Lisa-san" Moca reply while going in front "Let's go get the bread!" Moca contiuned. The Afterglow of course, get bunch of bread from Yamabuki's Bakery. "Days 54: No chocolate cornet in Yamabuki's Bakery again. I have to get it faster so that chocolate cornet monster don't get it.

"By the way, I got the set list ready to go." said Tsugu. "That's good. As expected from Tsugu!" Himari complimented. "As expected from Tsugu from being Tsugurific~~" Moca teased. The girls laughed. "Also Ran, tell us; what's up with the letter?" Himari questioned Ran. Everyone gasp.

"HIMARI!" everyone shouted excluding Moca. "Didn't I told to prentent that we didn't saw it happened?!" Ran roared at her while having a big red face across on her face. "Sorry!" Himari quickly apologized "It's just we shocked to see that you have." Himari added. "What's that suppose to mean?" Ran questioned making the situation a bit awkward. "Well...you know...you usually..." Everyone turned away. "Don't have the letter around your pocket" Tomoe added at Himari's line. "Yeah, Exactly!" Himari agreed. "Well, can we just forget this ever happened. Please? It kinda making this situation more awkward after you said that." 

Ran goes in front, leaving a group behind. 

"Ran..." Tsugumi voiced fade away slowly. As the rest go down, Moca on the other hand; chase after her.

"Ran." Moca approached Ran. "Here ya go!" She offered Ran a bread which she take it and bite it. "You know Ran? You could've ignore em though" Moca suggested. Ran looks at her; rather unimpressed. She took a step further than Moca, which she later catch up "You shouldn't be worry, Ran. It's not an embarrassment for having a love letter around you! You should be happy~~" Moca added. She kept trying to calm her down but no valid as Ran kept run further and further.

Eventually she stop. She turn around; take a look at Moca and shout "Can you please quiet?! You really annoyed me this time. For real, you really need sometimes to stop and think the right time to calm people. You didn't help me, you stressed me out more!"

Those words makes Moca speechless. As Ran tuned back, Moca come to her closely and hug her "Why you stress? It's just a letter. Are you felt happy or nervous?" Ran flush with red face "I dunno, I kinda have a mix feeling for some reason" Moca smile. She hugged her more tightly "That's my Ran. Always confused." Ran giggled "You the one who's mystery not me." They walked home while holding hand "Let's go home."