Extra: stay.

Four years ago...

Tonight adam and iruma meet by coincidence, The innocent boy by chance saw the beautiful pink boy walking out of the narrow alley

He look exhausted yet fresh like his satisfied even thought his so damn tired. Iruma notice how adam shine underneath the moonlight, he sudden feel his chubby cheeks heat up and felt the whole world stop.

From the first night they met, iruma knew how enchanting adam is, yet everytime he saw the pink boy he realized that adam became more beautiful, and elegent than the last time they met.

The world plays in motion once again as Iruma realize that adam gracefully turn to him, that short length of time The Innocent raven feel like it was the first time he saw those glamorous eyes.

And soon as their eyes met, adam smile brightly and beautifully, "ah, ruru-chan" he call delightfully. Iruma look away quickly as if those gaze of adam will burn him.

That respond made adam chuckle. "why did you look away? Do i look wasted?"he look at himself, and sniff his hand. "I'm not naked, nor smell like beer either" Iruma flinch when adam mention of him being naked.

'does that mean he gets naked even outside?!' he glance at adam, he look like he doesn't care about anything

'and he doesn't even look bothered at all!! What?!' with this new information about adam, Iruma become speechless.

Adam notice it, raise his pink eyebrow then slowly approach the cute boy, each step he spoke these words "aren't you being too quiet?"

When his one step away from iruma, the beauty stop and look down at the smaller boy. "hey, look at me"using his domain hand, the pink boy raise iruma's face by carefully lifting his chin.

Because of this iruma restored in avoid looking at adam's face even though his face is directly at adam. "n-no, it just—i don't know...you look beautiful"

adam blink.

"you can't look at me because i look pretty?"he couldn't believe those words because all his life people wanted, and desire to look at him because of his beauty.

"what?"he laughs. "are you being serious?"he said while in a giggling mess, iruma who doesn't know what to reply figures that nodding his head would be a good answer.

Adam let go of iruma's face to cover his evil grin that might scare the innocent boy.

"you're adorable"he then whisper"i like that"the innocent boy fail to heard his whispers and continues to not look at adam.

Then a thought went to his head"adam-kun, why don't you just stay with me? I-it just—i mean aren't you tired of always running away?"the cute boy remember those days that adam was running away from a mob or men in black suit. "i don't mind—"

"iruma"the boy hail his rambling.

"it's okay, I'm alright being alone"iruma once again sneak a glance for a second, adam face is stern. "we can't stay together for a long time"

Iruma feels his heart being pierce. "it's not safe"adam added firmly. "o-kay, I'm sorry"iruma mumble meekly.

The night wasn't cold yet adam feel the chill when iruma look so disapointed yet quickly cover it with a smile. "but we can stay together tonight right?"

Iruma look hopeful that adam can't refuse him. "of course" those words just go out of his mouth without thinking. the sudden warm smile from iruma tickle something within adam. "thank you"

'ah, what the fucking hell is going on with me?'adam curse in his head as he watch the cute boy still not looking at him, shyly lead the way towards his camp site.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Yo, it is I, the author
Been a while so i figure to post this
Cute draft, it wasn't that much but
This still connected to the plot im planning

Thank you for reading and giving my fanfic
A star :'<

You guys are amazing.
(

i edited it abit)