Chapter Ninety-Four.

Start from the beginning

Chases hand grasped into mine as he lifted my hand in the air twirling me around. The alcohol flowed through my body making me feel like I was flying. We danced and laughed, couldn't stop laughing. Chase's smile only made me smile more. The night seemed to slip away and the club lights switched on and a voice over the speakers announced it was closing time. Boo's and sadness echoed all through out the room. "Come on." Chase's arm lapped over my shoulder as we stumbled out of the sweat filled crowd. "What about Luke and Clare?" I asked frantically looking round the room for them. "Fuck them. We are going home." Chase looked down at me smiling. "Home." I hummed. something about it sounded so nice. The club was surprisingly close to home so we didn't have far to stumble before we were across from the main door in the parking lot. "I had fun." I looked up at the sky that was slowly turning blue. The sun was already rising but I didn't want the night to end. "Better than fun." I added.

We staggered in the door still hand in hand. I pushed my hair through my knotted hair, a habit I have picked up from Chase, and I set my purse down on the counter. I kicked of my shoes and finally was ready to get into bed. I pulled my dress over my head. "Dais, Jesus." Chase jokingly covered his eyes. "Shut up." I threw the clothing at him. "I'm showering." I smiled and ran through to the bathroom before he could take over the room. I pushed the door shut and waited to hear his footsteps but he didn't come. I looked in the mirror at my messed makeup and ratted hair and smiled at the thought of what was the best night I'd ever had. "Don't you look hot." Chase said leaning against the door frame. "Funny." I sarcastically stuck up my middle finger. "You love me." He grinned. "Do I?" I playfully remarked. I reached into the shower and turned on the hot water so it would be steamy when I get in there. 

I stood leaning against the counter wait for the water to heat up and Chase just stared. "Like you haven't seen me in my underwear before." I threw a towel at him. He looked different tonight. It was nice to see him happy but tonight was different. I always knew he was pretty but tonight he was almost hot. I really am that drunk. "I already told you, you look hot." He walked closer pressing his body to mine, pushing my back to the counter behind me. "So what, you gonna watch me shower now." I smiled seeing that I was teasing him. "Aww," I pouted. "Can lil huddy not handle it?" His eyes widened, I knew he hated it. "Daisy I swear to god." He growled under his breath.

 I pushed him aside, "I'm showering." I slid the door open and stepped inside. I knew I was still in my bra and panties but I wasn't about to strip in front of him. He stood at the entrance of the shower and he had this look in his eyes, he couldn't take them off me. "What?" He dazed as he noticed me staring. I swiftly grabbed his waist line on his jeans and pulled him in under the water. "You Fucker." He laughed as he pulled his wet shirt of over his head. I was laughing uncontrollably. There was something so hilarious about him being in the shower with jeans on. He grabbed a bottle of shower gel from the shelf and squirted it all over me. I yelped as the cold fluid rolled down my skin. "Thats it." I gathered as much of the soap as I could and rubbed it all over him. "You wanna play it like that." He stared. "Fine." I flinched as he pushed me against the wall. Everything suddenly went silent. It was like the world stopped spinning. His body was once again pressed against mine and his eyes locked into mine. I could feel him leaning closer but I didn't protest, I didn't know what to do. 

His lips hovered over mine until the linked together. His lips lingered on mine for a second, finally my lips pressed back to his. I didn't know what I was doing the drink took over. I haven't felt touch like this in a long time and the feeling his lips gave me tingled all down my spine. Our lips moved together and his tongue lapped around mine. I gasped as his hands slid round my back and cupped my ass. It felt so good to have touch again. I didn't expect it, sober me would have protested but drunk me had different ideas, and so did Chase. He pulled back, keeping his hands resting under the band of my panties. "Dais..." He wispered resting his forehead against mine. "K-Kiss me." I stuttered. I pushed back into him. Only this time my hands were tugging at his jeans, undoing the zipper and pushing down the wet, stiff material along with his boxers. Chase's hand ran up may back sending shivers all through my body. 

His hands gripped my hair into a ponytail and he pulled on it making my back arch against to cold tile until I was down on my knees. His member was growing in my face, and not what I expected but with the alcohol now mixing with the lust running through my veins Chase was not my best friend right now. Nor was he any one. I knew he was thinking the same in this moment and we both just wanted this. He used the hand wrapped in my hair to push his dick into my mouth and down my throat. He wasn't gentle as he pushed in and out of my mouth. I sucked and my hand pumped up and down the length that wouldn't fit in between my now swollen lips. He groaned as his hand slammed against the tiles. I licked him up and down teasing him and as he looked down at me rolling his eyes it only made me want more. I stood to my feet, and before I knew it his hands were digging into my waist and his was pushing himself inside of me. "I'm close fuck." He breathed as he pounded me against the wall. Both of our moans echoed through the room as we both finished on each other. 

He collapsed onto me as the water wan over us. It was soothing watching the water run down his chest. My mind was so clouded with the thoughts of what we just did. "Chase." I pressed my lips toghter to try and stifle the laughed within me. He laughed too... I knew he could tell what I was thinking. "Never again." He smiled as he slapped my ass. "It was good and we needed it but never again." I agreed. "I mean I get why everyone falls in love with you now." He chewed his cheek waiting for my response. I slapped his cheek slightly. "Now I see why Char wouldn't leave you alone." I looked down at his dick that had now decreased in size. "Fuck off." He lightly pulled my hair again. "Stop, we both just said never again." I lightly pushed him away. "Yes, but it was good. Maybe we should get fucked up more often." He joked and I pushed him against the cold tile. "Not happening." I shook my head. What have I just done?!