Chapter 2 An errand to do

The sun was scorching hot given that the time is exactly 12:00 in the afternoon

It felt like hell on earth knowing that the country I'm in is Philippines especially that I'm living in the metro, the core of the entire nation, so the trees may not that be so abundant as it was in the province instead tall varieties of buildings giving shade is the only alms I may get in this heat. 

Walking on the side of the road to my way to the tindahan I accidentally bumped into someone 

" Aray!!! Ay kapre!!!" I shouted. 

He was about 6 feet tall and given that my height is 5'4 makes him look like a slender man and kapre to me. He was wearing a black cap and a grey sweater, and walked as if he owned the road- not minding the people around him. 

"May pa-sweater pa si kapre, ang init-init na nga ng panahon dito sa Pilipinas ay nagawa pang magsuot ng sweater". 

Giving me an irritated and annoyed face he suddenly walked away disappearing like a sea bubble and vanished from my sight 

"Sarap tusukin ng mata ng bwisit na kapre eh! Kala mo kung sinong mayabang na tambay"galit na sabi ko. 

I continued my way to my destination thinking how he didn't mind to say sorry or anything at all as if I didn't exist in his world. 

Kahit simpleng sorry wala talaga eh, parang hangin lang siguro tingin nun sakin. 

But little did we know that meeting each other ain't no accident nor did I know that he will be a big part of my life.