16th. Shatter the diamonds

Start from the beginning

Klaus and Mimosa were shocked to see Asta until they saw some arrows were shot towards Mars who quickly blocked them before almost getting punched in his face by (Y/n).

Mars was caught off guard by her surprise attack, she was the only one who caught him by surprise and took advantage by landing a punch.

Mars grabbed her fist and twisted it but (Y/n) was well trained in close combat too. She quickly moved accordingly to her reflexes as she was thrown away. She did a back flip in mid air before landing gracefully next to Asta.

"Hey you! Freaking pale looking guy. Keep your hands off him. Yuno is not yours to fight. He is my rival!" Asta exclaimed pointing his black sword at Mars.

(Y/n) glared at Mars as well while standing protectively before Yuno with her grimoire floating beside her. "Yeah. I don't like the style you have. Tch, even that magic type, It doesn't suit you."

"Heh. You must be kidding me." Yuno spoke before getting up. "Just when I thought I payed my debt to you. . ." he trailed off before looking at (Y/n).

(Y/n) glanced back at Yuno before Asta turned around to yell at him. "I can't believe it! I finally catch up to you and you're two seconds away from being killed!! What were you even thinking?! Would you just gonna let that pale face jerk beat you??"

"I agree with Asta, anyway." (Y/n) said while keeping her eyes on Mars. She noticed Klaus was staring at her in disbelief as if he was looking at a ghost.

"Oi! Don't look at me like that. I'm still a member of the Golden Dawn, I'll keep up my words as an official magic knight. Preserve that in your thick skull, Sir. Four-eyes."

Klaus clicked his tongue then turned his attention back at the clone.

"Mind your own business, you two. I was this close to take him down." Yuno spoke trying to be cool but Asta didn't buy it and started a small squabble.

"Liar! You're all wrecked! You were totally gonna get killed if we didn't arrived on time!"

"No, I was about to launch a very damaging counter attack."

"Lies! Lies! Lies!"

"I was waiting for the right moment."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes while hearing their childish squabble.

"Hah, this is just like you, Yuno."

"Are you done interfering?"

"Eh? Excuse me?!"

Mars was blankly staring at the two which (Y/n) found it odd, she observed his behavior and noticed gems embedded in his body. Her eyes widened in realization as she had heard about the experiments in Diamond Kingdom.

 Her eyes widened in realization as she had heard about the experiments in Diamond Kingdom

"Uh, guys. That's enough I guess. We have company." (Y/n) reminded the two who stopped bickering then glanced back at Mars.

Asta snickered, "Okay, Yuno. I'll tell you what, we'll fight to see who will beat this guy first. No matter what!" He pointed at Mars as if he was a shining trophy waiting for them.