Spending Time Together

Start from the beginning

Maki: hi Kokichi 

Kokichi: hi Maki 😊

Keade: hi Ouma

Miu: wassup gremlin!

Suichi: hello 

Tenko: hello lesser degenerate 

Kokichi: hi guys whats going on? 

Keade: we are trying to convince Miu not to wear just a bra and shorts to the hang out later 

Miu: shut you mouth piano bitch im gonna do it! 

Kokichi: why not let her do it? 

Suichi: l don't think everyone will be happy with that type of clothing not trying to be sexist though! 

Tenko: That degenerate is right I don't want any male looking at the females in any weird way! 

Kokichi: the only people who would be bothered by that would be kibbo, himiko, angie, gonta and maybe hoshi-kun 

Miu: see and the only reason why is because there all to innocent exept hoshi he probably has his own reason for that! 

Miu: besides if they avoid  me it will be fine! 

Keade: I guess.... 

Suichi: only if chabishira-san allows it 

Tenko: as long as no degenerates look at her! 

Miu: works for me anyways thanks you little gremlin gotta get it on!

Miu is offline 

Kokichi: anytime?

Maki: it's almost 6:00 

Keade: thanks Maki! 

Maki: no problem.... (she is blushing behind the monopad)

Keade is offline 

Maki is offline 

Kokichi is offline 

Suichi is offline Tenko is offline 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keade's POV 

It was around 6:00 pm so I decided to get there early and set things up, since we had a big couch and a bunch of blankets also a whole bunch of pillows I made a bit of a fort for everyone. The first to arrive was Tojo-san, as expected then the next was Gonta he mentioned he wanted to help set up since he wanted to be a gentleman. After we both set up the next person to show up was Kaito following him was Suichi and K1B0 or how we call him, keebo. They decided to help with snacks well, Suchi and Rantaro did along with Tojo-san. Gonta was looking at a spider he found in one of the corners of the room. Once the snacks where done Yonaga-san, Tenko, and Yumeno-san all arrived with eachother. I made sure how many people where he so I knew who was not here. Currently we are missing Miu, Maki, Hoshi-kun, Ouma-kun, Shinguji-kun, and Shirogane-san. After a while wait Miu along with Shirguji-kun both arrived, now we where only missing four people. We waited about 7 minutes until Hoshi-kun, Maki, and Shirgone-san showed up. And of course as expected Shirogane-san was dragging along behind them. I felt bad for her Maki has been really cold with her since she woke up she would always ignore her or whenever she talked she would look away and grunt or make some kind of face. Lastly Ouma-kun finally came he apologized for being late, saying that he was late because he had to clean his wheelchair wheels. 

It was about 6:30 pm now so I decided to turn on the first movie, we all agreed on this love story called 'her hearts desire' it was basically about a girl who had a massive crush on some guy but her best friend fell in love with her, at one scene they had a make out session and I can tell you this the reactions where priceless. 

Suichi- blushing like crazy and hiding his face behind his hands

Maki- small blush crept on her cheeks but still kept a straight face

Kaito- laughing at Suichi's reaction 

Angie- very interested 

Tenko- covering Himiko's eyes complaining that there where children here

Himiko- didn't see anything thanks to Tenko

Tsumugi- she was blushing like crazy 

Ryoma- didn't seem affected 

Korekiyo- loving every second of it

Gonta- didn't understand what was going on (innocent little been)

Miu- Enjoying the scene also laughing 

Kokichi- his eyes where covered my Tojo-san and Rantaro made sure he didn't peek

Keebo- flustered as hell

Kirumi- covering Ouma-kuns eyes 

Rantaro- making sure Ouma-kun didn't peek (he thought of him as a cute innocent been)

Me- laughing silently at everyones reaction 

Once the movie was over it was like 8:00 pm and since it was dark I decided to turn on a horror movie and I went to dim the lights even darker just to make it spooky. 

The movie was about a bunch of kids in a small town with a serial killer that escaped some type of hospital. It didn't get to scary until the serial killer showed up slaughtering anyone who gets in his way, honestly this was really scary the only person who wasn't affected was Hoshi-kun but he was in jail so it's kinda expected. I was next to Maki on the floor and I was clinging on to her since some of the jump scares scared the life out of me. Gonta was only the floor as well but he only flinched a bit he saw a few bugs so he ran off to study them. Shinguji-kun was enjoying the movie but still flinched as Miu grabbed his shoulder or arm a few times when she got scared. Tojo-san was helping Gonta examine the bugs, while Shirgone-san was curled up comfortably asleep Suichi and Kaito where watching the screen in horror not saying anything while Rantaro was hiding hid face and Ouma-kun was comforting Kaito and Suichi while he was enjoying the movie even though he was flinching a lot. Tenko, Angie, and Himiko where all curled up together.

Once that movie was over Gonta had left along with Hoshi-kun and Tojo-san also Yumeno-san, and Tenko had left. Angie had left to go praise Atua while Shiguji-kun went to go praise is weird sister. So that left me, Miu, Ouma-kun, Kaito, Keebo, Suichi, Rantaro, and Maki. We all agreed to watch some of the videos we made of ourselves and posted since only the people in the castle could see this anyone in here can post freely. We where watching some of Shirgone-sans cosplay videos that she said we could look at that had Ouma-kun and Angie in some as well. By the time we where done Maki had fellen asleep on my shoulder, Kaito was still awake, Suichi half asleep, Rantaro half asleep, Keebo had left and said goodnight, and Kokichi was dead asleep. Keebo said that he was going to take Ouma-kun to hid room and Suichi took his wheelchair Kaito went to his room and I said goodnight to Shirgone-san and woke up Maki but she was to tired to walk all the way to her room so I brought her to mine. I put her on my bed and I got in as well. I turned of the lights and the only thing I could think of was that tonight was the best night I have ever spent with my 'classmates'. I went to sleep peacefully that night exited for the next day. 

Sooo I got bored and decied to most again anyways hope you enjoyed! Peace ✌️✨