𝟙𝟞

•■ He Xinlong ■•

I punched the wall a couple times before getting pulled away by Hanyu.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He asked sternly. "I know you're pissed off, but that isn't an excuse to punch the shit out of my wall!"

"Last time, you said that we own the house too, so I have every single right to punch that goddamn wall!" I argued.

"Calm down! Both of you!" Zihao seperated us. I let out a sigh before walking away and sitting on the couch, beside Zeyu.

"Right, let's come up with a plan." Zihao clasped his hands together. "I thought we should do a sneak attack instead of just walking straight to the building since they'll probably murder us once they see us."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." Mingrui shrugged. "Let's have someone help us too."

"But who the hell can help us?" Shuyang furrowed his brows.

"... We are not asking Xinqian for help." Zeyu shook his head. The room turned silent as we tried to think of someone who could help us.

"Are we really that anti-social that we can't think of anyone?" Chunhua glanced at us.

"I know someone." I spoke up. "But I don't know if it's a good idea."

"There's no more time." Zihao crossed his arms over his chest. "If you want to save that girlfriend of yours, anyone works as long as you're sure they're not gonna kill us."

I inhaled a deep breath as I nodded my head.

"I thought we could ask..."

(Time skip)

"Are you sure about this?" Zeyu glanced at me with a brow raised.

"Honestly?" I sighed. "I'm not so sure."

The seven of us stood in front of the one story house, just staring at it silently.

"Uh, are we gonna ask her, or...?" Mingrui broke the silence.

"Yeah, let's go ask her." I inhaled a deep breath. "Zihao-ge, let's prepare the bomb."

Zihao approached the wall and was about to set the bomb, when the front door opened. We turned to find Gyuri standing there, wearing an oversized white shirt, black shorts, and hugging a penguin plushie.

"I saw you coming from a mile away." She stared at us, obviously annoyed. "Please don't bomb my house. I have nowhere else to go."

We stared at her, not moving an inch. Gyuri finally let out a sigh, then stepped aside, opening the door a bit wider.

"Come in. You have fifteen minutes to explain yourselves."

(Time skip)

"Do you guys like beer, soda, or tea?" Gyuri asked as she checked her fridge. "Or do you prefer water?"

"Uh, no need for drinks." Hanyu awkwardly declined. Gyuri looked back at us, an are-you-serious look on her face.

"Look, I hate you guys, but I'm not gonna poison you, okay?" She spat. "Now be honest already. I can tell you guys want something."

"Yeah, I'll take beer—"

"Rui, no." Zihao sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We just came to ask for help, Gyuri."

"Right... You guys are no fun..." Gyuri rolled her eyes before picking something from her fridge. "Hold on a sec then..."

I sighed before eyeing Zeyu, who was sitting beside me. He was glancing at two framed pictures on the living room table. After a few seconds, he grabbed them, then studied the pictures. I ended up scooting closer, looking at the pictures as well.