"Ha~ I'm so glad I dragged you along Tyrone! I didn't expect to have so much fun right now." Alastor said as he walked towards Tyrone.

Tyrone then glared at him, "You fucking psycho—" Before Tyrone could even finish his word, Alastor had put forcefully open his mouth as he grabbed his tongue as he gripped on it making Tyrone wince.

"Watch your mouth, Dela Cruz." Tyrone growled at his as he grabbed his pocket knife on the table and sliced the tip of Tyrone's tongue without any efforts put into it.

And you were there to watch it.

Tyrone then once again screamed out of pain.

This was never going to end.

This was only the beginning.

────────────  ────────────

"Wait, what?! SOMEONE BROKE INTO HER HOUSE?!" Avix shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah, currently her neighbor told the police so, and now I'm being called because I'm one of her close friends! They already called Kim also." Anthony said on the other line.

Avix sigh deeply, "Right, are we being called too?" He asked worriedly as he started to nip of his thumb nails.

"Yes. And I'm also going to call Alastor since I also know him and he also seemed to know (Name)." Anthony replied.

"Sure, Sure. Avis is currently at the mall in Starbucks, but I can call her and we'll head directly there at the station." Avix replied as he look down at the golden carpet of their living room.

"We'll wait for you." Anthony replied.

Who would've kidnapped you? Are you that even special that the kidnapper had their own guts to even kidnapped you in your own dorm. Then again, he can't assume on anyone.

But there's someone that he's been suspecting about. But he's not sure himself yet.

────────────  ────────────

"She got kidnapped." Avis said as her mind wander off to it's own world as she's thinking out of the box of who could've done it.

"He's here." Anthony said as this made Avis looked up and towards the entrance of the station.

"Isn't that her older brother?" Avix asked as Anthony nodded.

They watch as Xavier was quiet but seemingly stressed and enrage. Of course anyone would feel the same, especially this man is the older brother of the one who got kidnapped.

"Apparently Alastor is gonna be running late as of he said in the phone call. He said that he's in his mother's house." Anthony said.

"How long was he been there?" Avix asked as curiosity hit him.

"I didn't asked. Should I call him back?" Anthony replied as he took out his phone and lightly shakes it.

"Sure." Avix said as he looked back at the dude who reported everything at the police, "Bro, what was the time all that shit happened?" Avix asked the dude who kept his head low.

"During lunch." He replied shortly.

Avis the looked at her phone to check the time, "It's almost 5." She said as she looked over to Anthony who was talking to Alastor.

────────────  ────────────

Alastor had gotten out of the basement once he heard his mobile phone rang. Tyrone was exhausted and mostly in pain because of the torture. His throat was dry and he can't seem to pull himself together and ask (Name) or even call out to her.

The girl on the other hand was quiet. At one point her tears stopped flowing as she felt nothing. She was already numbed emotionally. She doesn't know what to feel right now, but she does felt guilty that Tyrone had to endure all of this pain just for her own sake.

Upstairs-

"Oh! I've been here ever since yesterday that we parted ways!" Alastor said as he puts on a facade of his usual tone of voice. Anthony had call him at such short notice for the second time.

"Yeah, but you have to get hurry. You're the only one who's late here. (Name)'s older brother is now here." Anthony said, but then he got cut off when Alastor heard that the phone got snatched away from Anthony.

Alastor has a small smile as he listen to who over grabbed the phone.

"YO! BITCH ASS SMILING BITCH! GET IN HERE! The police ain't letting our ass out until we all talk to them about (Name), and i haven't eaten anything. Hurry the fuck up momma's boy." It was Avix.

Alastor chuckled, "Alright! Alright! Let me take a shower first." He said as he turned off the landline.

But before he could leave, he had to make sure that the basement door and gate is locked. If he's being careless then everything will go crumbling down. He just got a hold of them both, he's not letting this chance go to waste.

Though he might have a hard time on this situation. Both Verlassene twins are involve, and if he's being careless around them then it's game over.

But that's nothing to worry about, he has done this for almost a lot now. Being careless is not on his list right now.

Now he needed to do is lie, and play the innocent game.

"Hm, this should be easy." He said as he was done locking up the basement door and also for the gate. He went upstairs back again to take a shower since he was stained with Tyrone's blood.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hi!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Hi!

Doppio in a suit please🥵😳💘