Diluc x Reader : Angst?

Wine. The drink that makes life better and happier. I get so cheerful, excited for the next day to come. I walked out of a bar near Mondstadt, finishing my drinking time. Yes, I do set times for myself. I am a very organized person. The first thing I do in the morning is to get ready for the day. I choose my outfit of the day.  Grab breakfast at Sara's and give her a tip in exchange for food. I then head out to do commissions given to me from the Adventurer Guild. Let me say, those are tons of work. This is why I need a break. So, I decided to make room for drinking. Not that I drink on a daily basis, I drink very responsibly. Just, that night... I do not recall myself, being a responsible person. 

Nights before I was drinking dandelion wine and I remember asking for the most powerful wine there was.

That Night :

"Man~! This is not hitting the spot as normal." I quietly whined. Normally I would be comfortable with four drinks and that's it. I have never been drunk after four, I'd just be food drunk or sleepy. Either one. But this time around, it just didn't work for me. I wanted more.

"Hey~ tender! I need the most powerful drink you got." I demanded. The bartender was surprised with my order and patted his forehead. 

"If you were to want the most exquisite drink there is, I suggest you should wait until Master Diluc returns from his business trip." He half-smiled while cleaning the dishes.

"But I would like to see what you can make for me~." I smiled mischievously, trying to make him do what I want. My mentality at that moment was: I want it, I got it. 

"U-Um, ma'am. I understand that you are very needy, however, I am a new bartender and I only serve the light drink. So this is why I am suggesting that you should wait please." Looking down at the floor, clenching my fists tightly. I sighed then out of nowhere, I had the audacity to slam my fists on the counter. Complaining about how Dawn Winery was treating its customers wrong. Making me wait for a drink I most desperately needed. 

Making a face of disgust as the bartender was hiding under the counter, afraid of what other insults I should say next. 

"You upset me and the Winery. What a disappointment." I scoffed. 

He shriveled down to the floor while the maidens around asked him if he was okay, while I exited the Winery. Disappointed, miserable, and furious. I wanted that drink. I needed it. I went to the side of the Winery and saw a man with feminine looks, but man-like from shoulder down. I looked at him until we both made eye contact. 

He had such dead red eyes. So, sad. They seem thirsty for something, however. It was something more than sex, money, revenge. It was just love and longing for attention and affection. I ignored those particular reasons and scoffed softly.

"You heard huh?" I looked away from him. 

He walked up in front of me as I was eyeing him walking towards me. Walking in a straight line, perfection just says it all. 

You have insulted the Winery and I would like to know the reason for it. If you don't mind me asking that is?" He glared down at me which made me pissed, so I glared back at him.

"Every customer should be pleased with whatever they want right? He was avoiding the topic and giving me excuses when all I want to do is relax." A vein showed on my forehead lightly. 

"I deserve a reward and this is why I'm mad. I didn't get what I wanted. So, yes, I am throwing a fit like a child wanting candy for a dumb reason." I realized something. 

I didn't, wait. What did I say?

The man closed his eyes and gave me a light chuckle. 

"Sir are you-"

I got slapped right across the face. I was shocked by that sudden slap. However, it brought my senses back to me and that I was doing something utterly stupid. 

"My name is Diluc Ragnvindr. Son of the desisted Crepus Ragnvindr. The owner of Dawn Winery." My eyes widen with surprise and looked at him once more. His eyes were glowing red. As if he was hunt pray. I was the sheep and he was the wolf. I was never frightened of anything except for this night. 

" I advise you the next time to watch your mouth because people are working their ass off just to make a living. If you were to ever understand that, come back here if a sorrowful apology to my bartender. " He walked away and I was floored. 

________

this was a story from the top of my head, but (_) was such a Karen. I am so sorry I will delete this, I just need to know the ratings on this.