I nodded. "Okay, then." Silent pause. "So, Marcy..." I began. "How about question one?"

-

"What's your favorite movie?" I questioned.

He seemed nearly confused by me asking that as he gave frowned to himself. "I'm supposed to choose?"

I laughed and nodded while we walked through the halls of our college campus's interior. "Yep, that's how the game works."

He sighed heavily. "I... I think I'm going to have to say I enjoy almost anything mystery, or like suspense, you know? I like thrillers, too, but I don't like movies with blood and gore." He made a face and I only giggled.

"Why?"

He shrugged. "I just don't."

"So does the sight of blood make you sick?" I asked.

He seemed to have an inside joke going on, because he chuckled and looked down, shaking his head. "Nope.” Before I could question him further, he continued. “My turn," he denied. I rolled my eyes as he asked his question. "What made you choose Psychology?"

I let that question sink into my mind, squinting my eyes in thought. "I don't know... I guess I just wanted to learn to understand the human mind? What makes it tick and ways that it can be dysfunctional, I don't know," I laughed nervously. "It's a bit tougher than I had thought, though."

He nodded. "Yes, I struggled a little in the beginning; some of us just do which in itself is a great observation of human behavior."

I raised an eyebrow at him and couldn't help that I was sort of staring at him in thought. He noticed and then swallowed. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked in confusion.

I looked away and chuckled. "I don't know it's just like..." I then blurted bluntly, "Do you intentionally make people feel dumb around you?" I didn't know why I asked. I had high doubts of him actually doing so; especially since he's so sweet and shy. Even then I couldn't see him admitting to it.

"N-N-No," he stuttered and I only smiled to comfort him, leaning against his arm kindly (since his shoulder was too high above).

I laughed. "Don't get scared! If you say no I believe you." He seemed almost relieved as he smiled and I knew I would enjoy having him as a tutor.

He seemed perfectly kind and trustworthy.

-

"Marcel!" I exclaimed, running through a crowd of people, breathlessly almost. I was slightly panicked as I rushed to him when he turned at the sound of his name.

His eyes focused on me and he frowned in confusion. "Uh. Yes?"