Jade hit Ronnie, blushing. Ronnie giggled. "How many times do I have to say it's not Niall?"

Lexi frowned. "Niall? I-I guess I wouldn't be surprised," she laughed. "He likes to flirt around," she shrugged.

"But it's not Niall," Jade insisted.

Lexi opened her mouth, but then one of their coworkers, Max, called them. "Ladies! Your break is over."

Sasha pouted. "Can't you extend it a little?"

He chuckled. "You know I already have."

The two of them groaned and then stood up. "Okay, okay," they grumbled.

Lexi waved at us and Sasha did. "We gotta go," Ally stated.

I nodded, getting up to hug her tiny frame. "Of course, babe. Go get em tiger."

She laughed and the two went back behind the counters after putting their apron things back on.

Ronnie and Jade got up. "You heading back to the room?" Ronnie asked.

The three of us spend so much time in that room together since the pair are inseparable and, you know, it is my room also.

I nodded. "Yep. Now let's get going British babes."

-

"Miss Winters, you are aware you are nearly failing my class, right?" Professor Harvey asked.

I nodded sadly. Yes. We've been over this, I critically commented in my mind

"And as I said, I found you a tutor," he continued.

My eyebrows rose. I hadn't meant to, but I ended up speaking my thoughts out loud. "I'd actually totally forgotten that you mentioned that."

He laughed as though I'd said the funniest thing ever and I felt embarrassed for some reason. "Well, Marcel! Marcel!" he called, as though he'd had him hiding somewhere.

Suddenly out of nowhere I turned to the random supply closet we had in this classroom and saw some guy clumsily coming out of it.

"Oops," he nervously laughed quietly. "Hi," he said, looking up, quickly, setting something aside. My eyes narrowed as Mr. Harvey boomed, "Here he is!" Marcel walked over to me with a smile on his face. "Really nice to meet you, Aaliyah, I'm a student who’s been in this class too," he said shyly, putting his hand out for me to shake.

He had brown straight hair that was slicked back in an interesting sort of style, but it didn't look bad. He wore these thick glasses that reminded of my late grandfather with their heavy looking frame and they were a brown color that matched his interesting outfit. He wore a tan sweater vest over a white button up top and I think I could see a tie peeking out at the top. His pants were a dark brown I guess, but they were like slacks and he even had these weird classic looking grandpa shoes.