Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice

ابدأ من البداية

The red skull led the three of them over the the other side of the mountain, where a there was a far drop down. "What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear."

Elliott walked closer to the edge, looking down the cliff, a deep sigh left his lips. "The stone's down there." Elliott stated.

"For one of you. For the other two. In order it take the stone you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul for a soul." Elliott closed his eyes as soon as the words left the skulls mouth.

Elliott walked over with Natasha, sitting beside her on a log.

"How's it going?" Clint chuckled waving at the red skull before walking over to Elliott and Natasha.

"This has to be fake. This shit can't be real" Elliott protested.

"No. I don't think so." Natasha stated quietly.

Elliott and Clint both looked at each other, both heavily annoyed. "Why? 'Cause he knows you daddy's name?"

"I didn't." Elliott's eyes slightly softened. "Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah." Elliott and Clint both sighed.

"Whatever it takes." Natasha muttered.

"Whatever it takes." Elliott followed after.

"Whatever it takes." Clint was the final one to speak.

Elliott stood up looking at Clint and Natasha. Determination showing from his blue eyes. "If we don't get that stone. Billions of people will stay dead." Elliott said sorrowful, his daughter and Wanda's faces came into his mind.

"Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be." Clint mumbled quietly, looking between the two.

Natasha stood up standing in front of Elliott. " I guess we do."

Elliott gulped, he placed his metal hand on Clint's shoulder, taking Natasha hand into his flesh one. "I'm starting to the we mean different people here, Natasha, Elliott."

"I've had a good life. I lived a life I never knew I could have, a life i was afraid that would be taken away from me so many times. I had so many people who cared for me, who loved me. And I couldn't asked for anything better." Elliott looked Natasha in the eyes. Her green eyes sparkled with light from the Pink light in the sky. "All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise."

Natasha lightly shook her head. She knows Elliott's past and knows how much he deserves to stay in this world. "For the last five years, I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back."

"Then let me do it. I want you to experience that. Bringing everybody back. I know if... if I go I won't see rica but, you need to understand, you deserve so much, you deserve every single bit of happiness, because you Natasha romanoff. You have been by my said ever since I met you." I few tears fell from Elliott's face.

"No, don't you two get all decent on me now." Clint smiled sadly at the two.

"What do you two think I wanna do it?" Natasha looked at the two important people in her life. "I'm trying to save both of your lives you idiots."