Chapter 91-big Brain

Start from the beginning

"100%, little person. Come on, step on up. Do you mind." Bruce handed the phone to Scott.

Scott stepped back and took the photo while the four said green. "Not once have I met a fan, can you believe that?" Elliott said shockingly to Natasha and Steve.

"Well you not really the most approachable person in the world." Natasha smiled innocently at Elliott, her eyes landing on the scars that were on his face.

Elliott scoffed. "Whatever." He mocked being hurt, going back to the delicious bacon in front of him.

"Did you wanna grab one with me? I'm Ant-Man."

Elliott watched very amused by the conflict in front of him, as Scott tried to play off being hurt by no one recognizing him.

"Take the goddamn phone." Elliott let out a light laugh as the kid took the phone and waved by to hulk.

"I know you! You the wolf guy! I saw a video of you in YouTube!" The youngest kid pointed to Elliott. "You are my favorite avenger! Along with Mr. hulk!" The kid smiled.

"Well it's very nice to meet you." Elliott shook the boys hand. "Be safe our there." Elliott waved bye to them as they left the dinner.

Elliott turned back to see a very hurt Scott. "Don't worry, I'm a fan of yours."

A small smile appeared on the mans face. "Thanks."

"Okay, so about what we were saying." Steve brought everyone back into the main topic at hand.

"Right. The whole time travel do-over? Eh, guys, it's outside of my area of expertise.

"Well, you pulled this off. I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible, too." Natasha stated, tryna get Bruce to at least consider it.

The next day.

"Alright that's the Last generator." Elliott sighed as he and Steve set up the breakers and generators.

"Breakers are set. Emergency generators are on standby." Steve Call our as the two walked back to where Bruce had set up the van and other components that Elliott could care less about.

"Good, because if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose, Uh, tiny here in the 1950s."

"Yeah, that would be bad. Not much to do there." Elliott added along to what Bruce said.

"Excuse me?"

"Their kidding. You can't say things like that." Natasha fake smiled at the two up them.

"Uh, it was a bad joke? Ya just a joke." Elliott cleared his throat.

Scott nodded reluctantly before walking over to the van. "You were kidding, right?" Natasha asked Bruce.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke or none of it is." Bruce whispered. "We're good! Get your helmet on." He called out to Scott.

"Oh Jesus." Elliott sighed giving his best fake smile to Scott with a thumbs up trying to be confident.

"Scott, I'm gonna send you back a week and let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Make sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing." Scott waved him off.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Scott smiled at cap, he is a big fan of the captain and I'm guessing he was very motivated now. "You're right. I do, Captain America." As soon as Scott finished his sentence he was sucked into the portal disappearing into a different time.

Elliott waited a brutal 10 seconds, thinking the worse was going to happen. But as soon as Scott appeared out of the van it wasn't, Scott?

"Uh, guys. This doesn't feel right."

Elliott face fell in confusion. "Is that Scott??"

"Who is that? Is that Scott?" Natasha asked at the same time.

"Yes, it's Scott!" Teenage Scott snapped.

"Hay, watch it young man!" Elliott scolded him before he was taken back into the portal. A second later a old man Scott appeared.

"Oh, my back!"

"Oh grate, a senior Citizen." Elliott looked to Bruce completely annoyed and confused at the situation.

"Could I get a little space here?" Bruce started to panic.

"Can you bring him back?" Steve yelled frantically now standing next to Elliott.

"I'm working on it!"

Scott disappeared again only to come back as a baby? "What the hell man!" Elliott threw his hands in the air, nearly hitting Natasha in the face.

"It's a baby." Steve gave a deadpan look.

"It's Scott."

"As a baby!" Both Elliott and Steve yelled.

"He'll grow!"

"We don't got 20 years to wait, bring him back." Elliott yelled.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce pointed to Natasha.

"Oh, my god." She muttered walking over to the generators.

"And... kill it!"

She killed the power and as soon as that happened Scott appeared again. "Oh, thank god." Natasha muttered.

" Jesus Christ." Elliott sighed in relief as he saw the man reaper as his normal self.

"Somebody peed my pants. But I don't know it it was baby me or old me. Or just 'me' me."

Natasha walked back over to Elliott and Steve. "Time travel!" Bruce explained throwing his arms in the air. Steve and Elliott both looked at his very stressed out. "What? I see this as an absolute win."

Elliott watched Steve leave out of the facility, Elliott groaned in frustration. "Well that was a failure."