Izuku Midoriya

"What happened?" Shoto asked the doctor, Midoriya was tied up and had a muzzle on him, his eyes had a wild look, his hair was insane.
              "We don't know. He just started to act like this." The doctor said, Bakugo gave the boy a sad look, Midoriya tried to break free from the bonds, he went crazy when he saw Bakugo and Todoroki.
"Hey Midoriya it's okay." Bakugo said, "we aren't going anywhere." But that didn't calm the boy down, he went even more crazy, the two stepped back, eyes wide, fear even.
                   "Come on Izuku, don't do this." Todoroki said, Deku tried again to get out, but failed, he had a deadly look in his eyes, he activated his quirk, breaking out of the ropes, Two police officers ran over to stop the boy, but before they could he jumped out a window. "Sh*t!" The two looked out. "Come on."

Izuku ran though the streets of the city, his feet were getting cut by the concrete, he didn't care all he cared about was freedom, he needed to get somewhere. He turned into a alley way, sitting down, he heard sirens, he scratched his face, he ran to UA. He had an idea, he jumped the gate, then ran to the classroom 1-a, breaking open the suit holder, grabbing his suit. He ran, just ran, going to an old, run down, and abandoned apartment complex. He held the suit up, and started to think.

UA was on lock down after they figured out someone broken in, the people in the dorms couldn't leave, while the students where wondering why they couldn't go to class, the teachers stood in classroom 1-A with Katsuki Bakugo and shoto Todoroki. All might looked at the wall of suits.
              "It only seems one is missing." Nezu said, "Izuku Midoriya."
             "How'd he get in? Cops where looking for him, plus us." Bakugo said, Todoroki looked at the once filled desk by Midoriya, he walked over to it.
"He climbed to get the suit I think. Unless." Shoto got on the desk, he climbed onto the rack, and moved over a bit, grabbing both his and Katsuki's suits. Jumping down, he placed the cases down, The teachers watched, "he took something from both of us. He has a plan and I fear what it might be."
"He's getting Ballsy." Katsuki said, Shoto nodded, the teacher looked at each other, "we have to find him."
"No, neither of you are doing anything, who knows what he has planned." All Might said.
"Look, it was our fault that Deku got kidnapped in the first place! We didn't stop the villains from taking him. We can stop him." Bakugo said, "let us do this old man."
"It was my job to keep him out of harms way!" All Might said back, "I promised his mother that."
"Now isn't the time to fight." Aizawa said, All Might and Bakugo didn't break their eye contact, Todoroki sighed.
"Katsuki All Might is right, we can't join this fight, if we are there we could trigger Izuku. You saw how he looked at the hospital."
"Because they had him tied down!" Katsuki said, "plus they weren't treating him right."
"Something triggered him when he was there. Let's go back there and see. Let the heroes do it."
"He killed your dad Half and half. Why are you so... cold." Todoroki didn't looked at Bakugo, the boy didn't have an expression, it kinda scared the teachers. "Shoto."
"Dabi was right." The red white haired boy closed his eyes, "my father wasn't a father, he wasn't even a hero, Midoriya did a favor to the world and to me by taking him out." He then walked out, Bakugo just looked down, he followed after Shoto. The teachers looked at each other.
"We need to keep an eye on those two." Aizawa said, they all nodded.

"What the Hell IcyHot! You're happy that your old man is dead?!"
"You don't know what he did to me Katsuki."
"I know the guy was an a*s but still."
"He would beat me when I didn't do anything right, if I had a bad stance, if I didn't use my fire, if I wanted to be with you and Midoriya he would beat me to a pulp after." Bakugo stared at him, he didn't know what to say, "so maybe I am happy... I don't have to starved every night, cry myself to sleep, wonder if I'm gonna live through another training session with him." Todoroki held back his tears, Bakugo pulled him into a hug, as he started to break down.
"Come on. We're gonna find Deku, and we are gonna join him, leave this place, and be right next to him." Shoto laughed as they walked to their dorms.

Deku looked at the suit in front of him, he smiled, he had a few outfits, he put on a red long sleeve undershirt, and a black vest. Tight black pants that fit him well, fancy black shoes, then placed black gloves on. He looked in the mirror, he stepped back, he kinda looked like overall, and he loved it.
"Ahah! Hhee..." he laughed, he grabbed a knife, he had a job to do, holding up a knife. "Shoto, Katsuki... Shoto Shoto Katsuki Katsuki! Mine mine! MINE MINE!" He started to laugh, he was truly insane.
"Time time... I ne-need time..." he looked around, he found a broken phone on the ground, picking it up he turned it on. A picture of him and All Might showed. "A-All Might." He said, "F-Father... momma... momma..." he closed his eyes, "momma." Tears fell, he couldn't remember his momma or his father. Or if even had a father. All he could remember was All Might, All Might through out his childhood, posters, toys videos. It was like All Might was his father. He smiled. "Endeavor gone, Shoto safe. No need to kill All Might. Shoto safe." He said. "Father, father. Momma momma." He yelled out, "momma momma." He smiled, "keep safe, I'll keep you safe." He then walked out, going to look for All Might, he was gonna keep his family safe.