Happy Endings | 29

Start from the beginning

"I get me, but why the fuck are you so unfit?" I chuckled at Jimin.

"I'm absolutely fit and healthy, it's called having a fear of Namjoon hyung." He replied.

"So what are we planning to eat?" I asked.

"I mean I'm the tastiest snack here, but you can save me for later, how about we bake a cake? I saw this really nice recipe the other day. Plus, we got married today, you gotta top it off with something sweet." He told me.

I started whisking the egg and flour, dancing around to the music we had put on really low volume.

I turned around to see Jimin admiring me while recording me.

"I see my babies back." He smiled, seeing me return to my usual happy self after everything.

He put a little bit of flour onto my nose, making me want to get him back of course. I went to get the box of flour, I tried to throw some onto him from the box, but uhm... I sort of threw the whole thing on him accidentally.

"MY HAND SLIPPED-"

He covered my mouth, smearing the flour all over it. I had talked a little too loud in fear.

"Shush, I won't kill you but hyungs gonna kill both of us if he hears you." He said. He let go of my and started laughing at my face.

"Add an egg and some flavouring and you'll make one sexy cake." He chucked.

"Boy, you really don't know how you look huh." I raised an eyebrow, looking him up and down.
He realised his shirt was absolutely covered in flour, you couldn't even tell he was wearing a black shirt anymore.

He sighed and took it off, I turned around and attempted to go up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To grab you a shirt?" I replied, he came my way and effortlessly picked me up, sitting me down on the counter.

"Why do I make you shy?" He asked.

"No, I just thought you'd be cold." I said, pushing him away, we still needed to bake the cake.

"Hey babygirl, that cake can wait. The nights long remember." He smirked, I scoffed and lightly pecked him on the lips.

"The nights long and meant for me to sleep, so good night Mr Park

"The nights long and meant for me to sleep, so good night Mr Park." I said, jumping off the counter.

"Mrs Park you better stop right there." Jimin said in a commanding tone.

"What, you're afraid that the members will hear us?" He said.

"Are you, challenging me?" I crossed my arms.

"I mean take it as whatever you wanna take it, because baby I'm not going back on my word."

"I'll make this night very memorable for you."

7 years later

"Everybody stand close together!" The cameraman shouted. We were trying to take a family picture, and that included everyone, like EVERYONE.

From our kids, to the rest of the members kids, to all our parents. This was one huge family picture. All the boys were married with their own little versions of them.

Me and Jimin had 2 kids, Haneul and Sarang, both girls. I have to say I think they're crushing on Yoongi's little one, but hey what a way to make the family bigger.

The boys had just finished their last world tour, their last concert. Before official disbandment. 14 years with them flew by so quickly, it's like it was just yesterday that I was nervous to interview to be Jimin's assistant.

"Everyone say purple in 3,2,1."

"PURPLE!"

After the picture was taken, I decided to go to mum's gravestone. I placed the picture there and smiled.

"Sarang reminds me of you. She'll become a wonderful woman when she grows up. And Haneul? Oh god, she's taken after Jimin so that's not the best of news." I chuckled to myself.

"I thought we decided to stop badmouthing me to your mum. She's not gonna stop loving me darling." Jimin came from behind me, with both the girlies holding his hand.

"GIRLS!" My dad screamed from afar, my little ones ran to him. He was good with dealing with kids.

"Hey, now that your dad's going to take care of the girls, we can have some alone time." Jimin smiled mischievously.

"Of course of course the night's long." I replied, starting to walk off. He followed behind me closely as we were heading towards the car.

"You know the last time you said that I left you sore for days." He chuckled.

"Right, you said something along the lines of, hmmm what was it? Oh yeah, you said you'd make my night memorable." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it was obviously memorable if you still remember it. I remember you trying to hold in your-"

"JIMIN."

"What it's true, you were so worried that the members would hear us." He cockily shrugged. I rolled my eyes yet again, smiling shortly after.

 I rolled my eyes yet again, smiling shortly after

"Asshole."