"Have you ever seen this symbol before," Sam asked confused by it.

"No," Dean and I simply responded just as confused by the symbol as Sam was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night shortly arrived and we made our way to a bar, like always and I ordered my three shots. This time there was no boy trying to hit on me, but there were plenty of women drooling over Dean, causing me to be in a slightly bitter mood. We were supposed to be questioning the bartenders because this is where Meredith worked, but they just kept trying to give Dean their numbers.

After a little while, and gaining no information, I dragged Dean away from the needy woman and joined Sam at a table.

"Find anything," Sam questioned.

"Nothing but a bunch of desperate women," I retorted.

Sam raised his eyebrows at my sharp tone and said, "Okay, well I couldn't find anything in dad's journal, or in the papers."

"So we just have to do some research, nothing we can't handle," Dean said in a cheery voice.

I scoffed and downed two of my shots and looked around the bar. He's loving all this attention.

"Why don't we try to focus on the first victim first," I offered, taking my last shot.

"Right, right, his name was Ben," Sam said handing me the news article, "Last month he was found mutilated in his town house. Everything was the same as Meredith. No forced entry, alarm was on."

"Is there any connection," Dean asked, swiping the article out of my hands

"None that I can think of at least. I mean Ben was a banker, and Meredith was a waitress. They never met, didn't know anyone in common. They were practically from different worlds," Sam explained.

I waved at a nearby server and asked for three more shots.

"Three more," Dean asked with raised eyebrows.

I ignored him and said to Sam, "So, we've literally gained no intel in this case, great." He ignored me though and was looking over Dean's shoulder at a woman with a short blonde pixie hair cut. "Do you know her," I asked, but again got ignored as he got up to go talk to her.

As he left the server came back with my shots. I slid on over to Dean and said, "I was gonna give this one to Sam, but I guess that's two more for me."

"Hey, what's your deal. You've been in a bad mood since we've been here," Dean asked.

I sighed and set down my shot and said, "I know I'm sorry. I just hate seeing women throw themselves at you like that."

"You know I rejected all of them, right," Dean said. "Plus they were all blonde. I'm more of a brunette type of guy,"

I smiled softly at his attempt to make me feel better and I looked up at him, "It still sucks having a sexy boyfriend."

Dean chuckled and raised his shot signaling for me to do the same and said, "To having a sexy boyfriend." I giggled as we clanked our glasses together and quickly threw the shot back. Dean looked back at me and said, "I should probably have that shot. You don't handle alcohol well."

"Not a chance, lover boy. This is mine," I said, moving it away from him with a mischievous smirk. I stood up and took it and said, "Why don't we be those people and introduce ourselves to Sam's friend, since he is showing no indication that he is going to."