Chapter One

EMILY POV

I wake up abruptly and leap out of my bed on the edge. I'm panting and sweating. Then when I realize where I am I relax. "seriously? I wanted to kill the squid king" I walk over to my closet and look at all of my clothes. Geeky t-shirts, youtube merch and the freaking comfiest jeans in the world! I shrug and pull out a random shirt and pair of jeans. I slip them on quickly and shove on my red converse. I'm addicted to converse! And jeans! And ALL OF MY CLOTHES!!!!! Okay I'm done with that. I walk quickly out of the room to see if anyone else was awake. I smile. Just me. I close my door quietly and walk quickly over to my Laptop and put on my headphones. Time to watch YouTube! I mentally cheer and go instantly to Sky's YouTube page. Sky's amazing!! And if any of you have no clue who he is because your he's Skydoesminecraft and he's da butter king! After watching a mod showcase I go to my channel and look at some of the comments people leave. There's the amazing nice ones! Like: "ERMAHGERSH EMILY YOUR AMAZING PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!!!!!" Which I love those and the vomit comments like "you'll never be famous ya loser!!!" Not the worst but there mean so that's why I call them vomit comments. I turn off my laptop and go down the stairs to the kitchen to make food for the other girls and Madam. Madam runs this place.

If your wondering where I am, I'm in the living nightmare that I call home. Or Golden oak orphanage. Yeah I'm a orphan. I don't really care. Just kinda want a family that loves me. Ugh way to sappy. I think I might barf. Anyways I make breakfast blah blah blah.

Everyone else comes down stairs at exactly 10:00. they obviously need more "beauty rest" cause their ugly. I chuckle slightly and Madam taps her foot and clears her throat. "Miss. Hayes, where is breakfast? We have rested but now we are hungry. Now serve us!" I roll my eyes and carry the plates towards the other girls. the glower at me like they won a argument. I sigh and hand out the plates. I grab my plate and scarf it down as fast as I could. They all looked at me in disgust. Well I need to go do the dishes. I walk back to the kitchen when I hear Madam talking to someone. Whoopdy diddle doo someone's getting adopted. I finish up when Madam tells us all to go to the lobby. We all stand in the standard line. I stick out like a sore thumb. I don't care. But when the adopters walked out I have to stiffle and gasp!