I Love You!

Kirishima has had a huge crush on Bakugou for a long time and today he is finally going to confess how he feels. He just hopes he won't get rejected. Little does he know, that Bakugou also has a crush on him. Like a real hard crush on him. Bakugou would kill for Kiri. (Not literally though cause he wants to be a hero.) Bakugou is also planning on confessing his feelings for the red head this afternoon.

Kiri's POV:

'Today is the big day. I'm finally gonna tell Bakugou how I feel!' Kirishima was overjoyed with excitement. His heart was beating so fast and hard, he thought it would break his ribs if it went any harder.

After Kirishima got dressed, put his hair up in his signature style, and rehearsed what he was going to say to Bakugou, he bolted out his dorm and headed to class.

Bakugou's POV:

Bakugou woke up feeling a little nervous of what he would be doing later today. Confessing to Kirishima. He is rarely ever nervous for anything. He usually charges into things head on with out a second thought. But today he was nervous. He was nervous because he had never confessed his feelings to anyone before. Not that he ever felt this way for anyone either than Kirishima before, but still. Sure he had been confessed to by girls before, but he had never returned their feelings, considering he never liked them plus he's gay.

Although Bakugou was a little nervous, he didn't have a single doubt in his mind that he loved Kirishima and he was going to tell and show him that today!

Bakugou got dressed, rehearsed what he was going to say to Kirishima, brushed his teeth, and headed out his dorm room to class.

No one's POV:

When the classes had ended for the day, everybody started retreating back to their dorms. Kirishima and Bakugou walked to their dorms together like every other day, except today Kirishima stopped Bakugou right before he entered his dorm and asked if they could hang out together in Bakugou's dorm room. Bakugou obliged and said yes.

"So what do you wanna do Shitty Hair?" Kirishima decided it was time. "Actually man, can we talk? I wanna tell you something." Bakugou was confused but obliged.

They both sat down on Bakugou's bed in silence until Bakugou spoke up. "What did you wanna tell me shitty hair?" Kirishima fidgeted with his fingers, hesitating before responding. "Come on shitty hair. Spit it out already." Kirishima could feel his face getting a little hot. "Bakugou I-... I like you!" Bakugou's face turned red as his eyes went wide and his heart immediately filled with joy. "I've liked you for a long time now and I just had to tell you! I know you probably don't feel the same way bu-" Kirishima was cut off by a pair of warm soft lips pressing against his own. Bakugou was kissing him!

Kirishima was stunned but eventually melted into the kiss. Bakugou pulled away and simply said, "I love you too shitty hair!" Kirishima felt his eyes start to tear up from how happy he was. He leaped into Bakugou's lap and wrapped his arms around him, embracing him in a hug. "I love you so much Katsuki!" Bakugou hugged him back and chuckled a little bit. "I love you too Eijirou!" Kirishima pulled back a tiny bit to look at the ash blonde. "Does this mean we're dating now?" Bakugou responded with, "Of course it does dumb ass!" Kirishima placed a soft kiss on Katsuki's lips and placed his face back in the crook of Katsuki's neck. "Alright just checking!"

Eijirou and Katsuki cuddled for the rest of the night while watching movies and doing couple things.
Kirishima started feeling tired and Bakugou obviously noticed. "You sleepy, Teddy bear?" Bakugou stroked the red head's hair softly. Kirishima blushed at the new pet name he had just been given. "Mhm" Kirishima said, nuzzling his face deeper into Katsuki's chest. "You wanna go to bed?" Bakugou turned of the TV that they had been watching movies on all night in his room. "Mhm"
Bakugou warmly smiled, admiring how adorable his boyfriend is. They somehow cuddled even closer together.

Eijirou softly said to Katsuki, "I love you Kat."

"I love you too Eiji." Bakugou softly said back to Kirishima.

They quickly drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

----

----

I hope you guys liked that! It was my first story ever! This is just part one! Hope you're ready for more parts soon! I'm signing off now. Bye!

~Nikki