Chapter 1

Knock! Knock!

A sound of the door being knocked gently woke a girl lying in her bed hazily.

Fwehh!

The door opened followed by a bunch of maids lining up orderly.

"Satou-sama, good morning. Today you're parents called and told me to prepare you for you're outing."

A strict looking lady walked forward and respectfully told her a surprising news.

"My parents did?" The girl slowly walked away from her bed and was guided to the bathroom by the help of her maids.

"Yes, your parents told me it was an important day."

"I see."

Bang!

The bathroom door was opened and directly dressed her up.

"Satou-sama, the order you told me..."
A man in his young 30's respectfully walked to her in hesitate manner.

"What is it, did you find her?" The girl, Satou sharply looked at him immediately.

"...Yes, but!-" he was cut off by her-
"Where is she?" She stopped all the maids and made them leave.

"She was found in the 3rd district of _____ and....." The butler slightly hesitated "And was abused." He didn't dare speak another word.

*Crack*

The mirror in front of Satou broke into countless pieces.

"What did you just say?" She slowly turned and walked towards him, her pink eyes having a color red combined.

"You said was, where is she now?"Satou
hovered over him, her eyes locked into his head.

The butler felt the pressure closing in and immediately blurted at the place.

"T-the orphanage!" Having said that, the pressure that he felt vanished without a trace and Satou's face smiled like an angel.

But the butler was not fooled. He knew behind that angel face she was a psychopath that will not hesitate to kill someone for her own desires.

"Bring her to me. Now." Hearing this he didn't hesitate to run, fearing if he was a second too late he will die.

Walking to the balcony: her pink hair slowly waved slightly by the wind. Her hand holding the railing. Her eyes closing every second.

"Shio-chan, we will be together again. Let's build again. Our Happy Sugar Life'."

__________$_$

A little girl with blue eyes and blue hair was stuck inside a closet that was slightly bigger than her.

"Where are you, Satou-chan. I'm scared.
Satou-chan....."