0.1

Stepping out of my car, I pull my bag over my shoulder as I slam the door shut. I make my way to the door, lightly knocking on it with my knuckles. My make-up is smeared, my hair a mess a top my head. I felt like shit and I looked like it. This was not the weekend I intended to have, it was supposed to be one of those unforgettable romantic weekends. The forgettable part sure was right.

The door opens, and he's standing there. His hair is also a mess, his clothes are hung from his tall, thin frame. He too looks like crap. I can only assume he got to him too. He moves back so I can come in, heading off further into the house. I drag my feet behind me as I enter the home, memories suddenly flooding back to me. What have I done?

---

*ONE YEAR AGO*

"Stop it!" I yell, covering my face with my hands.

"Aw, c'mon. Don't be so shy" he giggles, trying to pry my hands away.

"No" I say, trying not to giggle myself.

"Monica" he sings.

"Nope."

"Don't make me tickle you" he threatens.

"Ashton, don't you dare!" I spit out, still covering my face.

"Then stop hiding your face" he chuckles.

"Only if you stop staring at me like you do."

"Fine, I'll stop. Please babe?" He begs.

I slide my hands away from my face, a huge grin plastering on his own. He leans into me, softly placing his lips to mine. I cup his face with one hand, leaning further into the kiss. His smile is evident on my lips, making me giggle. He laughs with me as he kisses me harder, pushing me back further onto the couch as he hovers over me. Hands sliding up my sides as he slips his tongue into my mouth, our tongues running wild together.

"Get a room" Luke shouts as he walks by, making us laugh.

"Get your own apartment" Ashton retorts.

"If only I could" he mumbles as he heads to the kitchen.

Luke was Ashtons roommate. They'd been friends since they were in grade school, they even had a band going for awhile but that never amounted to anything. Luke had tried to get a place on his own before, but he just couldn't afford it. Ashton had been helping him out by letting him live here rent free, but he didn't mind it. Ashton was always going out of his way to help his friends, even if it meant he got nothing in return. 

"I need to go anyways, I'm supposed to meet Dani in half an hour" I say, pulling myself up.

"What are you girls doing?" Ashton asks.

"We're gonna go shopping, then go eat. She's been wanting to go for awhile now."

"Well you girls have fun" he tells me, kissing me on the cheek.

"I will. I'll see you later?" I ask, standing to get my purse and jacket.

"Of course" he smiles, sitting up to kiss me. I peck his lips quickly and say a quick I love you before I'm out the door.

-

Sorry this is such a short chapter! I have so much written for this story already so there is lots more to come! I really hope you like it, this is by far one of my favortie fics yet! Let me know what you think? :)