7.

THIRD PERSON

yashiro was being herself, (y/n) was eating her pocky and amane was eating his sandwich. yashiro soon got up, she grabbed... salt and poured it on the both of them. "begone evil spirits!!" she yelled. "yashiro-san??" screamed amane. "nene-chan?!" screamed (y/n). the room filled with yelling when it got all over their clothes. "why would you do that, nene-chan?" (y/n) asked, dusting her uniform and trying to get as much salt out of her hair.

"is something bothering you today!?" amane added on.

"No, I'm totally normal" she responded, putting her hands on her shoulder, turning her back and the dead lover boy. "is pouring salt on someone at lunch normal?" said (y/n), feeling that some of the salt got into her shoe, she groans and sits down. she takes off her shoes and tries to get the salt out. "there was so much..." (y/n) sighed.

YASHIRO'S POINT OF VIEW

that— if he was a spirit... they would have had a reaction to it—... "nene-chan," (y/n) sighed. "do you really not like me?" "yeah, you've been acting weird and rude to us all day." amane frowned. he had gotten up from his seat and walked to the window to dust himself more. but, me? bullying?— me bullying yu-chan and hanako-kun? now that i think about it...

• "get away from me,"

• harassment,

• pinching,

• pouring salt.

what i've been doing is... TOTALLY BULLYING!? "i'm sorry! i didn't mean—" i walk up to him. "hmph." he replied. "it's fine don't bother." "i mean it, though. i don't dislike you!" "you don't dislike me..?" he repeated my words, in a questioning tone. "yes!!" was my answer. "so, you do like me?"

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

once i heard those words i instantly turned my head. i saw yashiro so close to amane. i wanted to be in her position for years, since i was a child! "yes!!" she replied. she soon realized what she said and blushed. "wait what?" i cooed. "everything okay, (y/n)-chan?" akane asks. i sigh and say, "i'm fine, akane. thanks for checking up on me!" i smile. "alright!" he smiles back before leaving to go see aoi.

i turn my head back to the two, putting my head in my arms to make it not obvious. "heh," he replied, with his smirk. "well, nice talk yashiro-san, i need to talk to (y/n) now." he held her hand and gave her a warm smile. she nodded and went with aoi and akane. i turned my head to make it seem like i wasn't looking or listening. "hey, (y/n)!" he called.

"yes?" i lift up my head. "can i talk to you?" "sure!" i smile. i got out my seat and went where yashiro was. "yes, amane?" "w-will you— uh— will— will you go with me to... the movies?" he showed me the tickets from before. "is this perhaps a date?" i ask. he looks at me with an already red face. my face was calm but shocked. "yeah," he finished.

what? this— it's happening! what do i say? yes or no? hold on, it went black. am i asleep? did i faint?

TIME SKIP

i opened my eyes to see amane right in front of me. his hands where on each side, "amane?" i gently rub my eyes. "(y/n)-chan, are you okay?" yashiro asked. "i'm fine." i say, getting up. i got up with the help of amane's hand. i'm glad we are in this world. i can be Amane's love without any bonding. nene-chan, please dont ruin this world. well, it doesn't matter anymore, your memories will disappear soon so you will have no memory of the real world.