SUDDEN 8

"Finally you're here!  Achoooo..!!" Kyle and I we're back at the room and we saw Cheska and Brex talking.

"Oh ghad!! Sha! where have you been??" Cheska asked me,,and wait.. what happened to her voice??  she squeaked?? Oh my!! don't tell me.... my thoughts are right! This is really bad!!!

"What happened to your voice? why is it croaky?? Achoooo..!!" I asked her.

"And you, why are you sneezing?? Y-you have a cold?" she asked me back.

"Obviously,... Yes she have, the rain caught us! Achoooo...!" Kyle blurted.

"A-and you too dude??" Brex asked.

"I guess so!"

" So?? You two are okay now??"

" yeah we've talked! I told her it was just Celine who initiated the kiss. She just wanted to piss Cheska out. I so hate that Ugly Witch. But I wish my very understanding girlfriend here had let me explain before eating six bowls of ice cream! And now look what happened to the both of you Kyle and Shan! You're  talking through your noses!  Good right?" Brex  narrated.

What an epic fail!!!! This can't be! And the competition is tonight!!

"So? What should we do now? The competition is tonight! Two more hours left! And did you happen to know where the hell Claire and Kian  are??  Because they are not answering my calls!!"  Gavin spoke.

oh?? He's there??  Really?? Gavin knows how to speak? And yeah!!  Where are those two? Oh my, I'm starting to think very dirty now!  Claire,.. Don't you ever dare  to GIVE THAT  V-CAR-- i mean.. That FLAG!!

"Where have you been??!!!!!" I heared Zeke scream. Oh!! He's there too??  And he also know how to speak?? Impressive!!!  It was Claire who arrived.

"Sis! what happened?  Where were you from?  Why do you have a bandage in your head??" I asked her.

"Sis! " She hugged me. What really happened? Why is this day is such an epic fail!

"Somebody hit me this morning  while Kian and I are collecting the costumes for tonight's compepition, and my head bleed. Kian fainted, and he's at the  clinic still unconscious. And the worst thing is,, Our costumes we're stolen! and now what???" Cheska.

" WHAAAT????" All ofus chorused!

"How did this happen? Oh no... of all those days,  Why now?? Why today?? Why at this moment?"  Kyle's getting very angry, he's mumbling curses.

"Kyle! it's fine. We can do something  about this! Don't lose hope! Chill!" I comforted him, though I also need comfort.

Great! This is so great! Imagine what happpened?  I don't know if  we can perform tonight. We so badly want to win.  We need to! But the question is.. HOW????

"Hey guys!  No matter  what, thank you for everything! I really Love you guys!  Thank you for making me realize  that I can also aspire for something! Thank you so much!" Kyle exclaimed.

(0_0) d-did kyle really said that???  So Dramatic! So gay! it so not him!! Ewwww! 

But deep inside, I'm happy  because of him. He never fails to make us happy.  I don't know how or when this start.. but... One thing I'm really  sure...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I've fallen inlove with this  parasite"...

--------------------------------------------------
lame update..
next will be the last chappy! (_ _')
I really need to end this story for some reasons..  T.T