"Thanks." I said and began eating. When we finished our food Vic suggested going outside and doing something, but I just shrugged it off. I wasn't in the mood for going outside.

"In that case, watching movies it is." He exclaimed, not giving me any chance to protest so I just went along with it. At first though, he ran outside and came back with some chunks of wood. He put them in the fireplace and before I knew it, we had fire. He then walked over to his backpack and pulled out his notebook. He turned it on and sat back down.

"Edward Scissorhands or 500 Days of Summer?" He asked, making me look at him in confusion. Since when did he watch those kinds of movies.

"Uhm, Summer." I told him and he nodded. Vic pulled his duvet over us just as the movie started. I made myself comfortable and began watching it even though I was more distracted by Vic. I loved that he was so close to me. I watched as he smiled softly when something funny or cute happened. He was so adorable, it was impossible not to be into Vic.

"Kellin, watch the movie." Vic said, not looking at me, but I could tell that he was smirking. I focused my gaze on the movie. The longer I was watching, the more tired I was getting. I think I ended up laying my head on Vic's shoulder before I fell asleep.

"Nice to see you again, Kellin." I heard from behind me. I turned around just to see the last person I wanted to be standing there.

Jim.

"What am I doing here?" I asked. "Where am I?"

He just laughed sickeningly at me. "Don't you recognise your own room, Kellin?" He asked. I looked around, realising that I was, in fact, in my room. This was so wrong.

"No, this can't be real." I said, not believing my eyes. I had been sitting on a couch, watching movies with Vic just a minute ago.

"I'm glad you've decided to come back." Jim whispered into my ear before he pulled out a gun and aimed it at me.

"No!"

"Kellin, fucking wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Vic tilting above me. He looked completely horrified. "Are you alright?"

I shook my head. "No." I said quietly. I guess the emotions got the best of me at that moment and I broke down, crying hysterically. "He was there, Vic, Jim was in my dream." I choked out. I covered my face with my hands, shaking unstoppably. Vic pulled me into him, running through my hair softly.

"Don't cry...please, just...just don't cry." He whispered. I wanted to stop, I really did but I couldn't control the crying.

"I-I c-can't even...fucking sleep, he's...t-there all the time...in my head." I was able to choke out between gasps. I felt so pathetic for crying, if only I could've stopped. Vic just listened to me, rocking us back and forth as he tried to calm me down.

"What...what if he f-finds me...I don't think, I-I can't..."

"He won't and if he does, I'll protect you." Vic told me and I would have normally smiled if it weren't for the fact that I was having a fucking panic attack. Anyway, I nodded against Vic's chest. Vic rubbed my back until I stopped crying and then he pulled away.

"Wanna go outside to get some fresh air?" He asked and I nodded hesitatingly. He grabbed my hand, his cigarettes and led me to the front door. It was dark outside and the stars were already visible.

"Can we just sit here and watch the stars, please?" I asked him. Vic smiled and nodded before we sat on the stairs. Vic had already let go of my hand and lit up his cigarette, but I kind of missed his touch. Anyway, I looked up at the sky and admired how nice it was. I then heard some humming from beside me and looked at Vic.

"...gonna light up this place and die in beautiful stars tonight." He sang to himself quietly. I smiled to myself and observed the stars again.

"Can you recognise any of the contellations?" Vic asked after a while.

"No." I admitted truthfully.

"Me neither." He said and I chuckled. "We're so stupid." He announced to which I laughed again.

"Yeah." I then shivered and Vic threw away the death stick, stood up, took my hand and led me back inside. My gaze then fell on his guitar that was leaning against one of the walls. "Play something, I haven't heard you in a while." I told him and sat on the couch. He picked his guitar and walked over to me.

"What song?" He looked at me, waiting for my reply.

"Iris." I said without hesitation.

"Kay, but you'll sing." He gave me ultimatum. I nodded and he began playing.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow...

Vic and I used to do that a lot, play and sing, and I had always loved it. Even though, I liked it more when Vic played and sang.

"I'm gonna play a new one, it's not done yet, though." He said and began strumming.

Self medicate while they sleep
We let the night chase evil things away
And we're like animals homesick from shows
We gotta kill everything before the night gets wasted

Maybe it seems so strange
But we don't even stress at all
'Cause we've got poisons in our well

Come at me with everything you've got

Burst into flames
Scream in the dark
I'm gonna light up this place
And die in beautiful stars
Tonight

He finished and looked at me.

"It's beautiful, it's already one of my favorites." I smiled softly at him and I could have sworn that I saw him blush.

"Anyway, we should go to bed, it's getting late." He said and put his guitar away. I watched him as he leaned it against the wall again. As he came back he shot me a confused look.

"I'm afraid." I told him thruthfully, refering to the nightmare.

"Don't be, I'll be with you the whole time, alright?" I nodded and we lay down on the couch and put the duvet over our bodies, facing each other. Vic's hand then reached towards my face and he brushed some of my hair from my face.

"Could you maybe like hold my hand?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and laced our fingers together. I know, we had a weird kind of friendship, but neither of us was complaining so hey. I closed my eyes, afraid that I would see Jim again, but nothing had happened.

"Hey Kells?" I heard Vic whisper.

"Hmm?" I asnwered, not opening my eyes.

"I love you."

My eyes shot open and I looked at Vic in disbelief. What? Did he just...?

"You do?" I asked, still not sure if I was just imagining things or not.

He nodded, smiling. "Good night." He pulled me closer to him by my waist and sighed contentedly. I was still in shock from what he had just said. But why was I making it that big of a deal, anyway? He totally meant it in a friendly way.

"Night."

*****

This is my fav chapter so far :)