Mr Loverman (f.w)

Summary: You witness your longtime boyfriend die in your arms and you don't know how you'll live on without him

Reader's House: not said

Warnings: major character death, minor character death, grief, anGST w/ a f l u f f y ending

A/N: I bawled my eyes out while writing this mkay. I also listened to Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery on repeat which didn't help at all. if you enjoy my writing please consider buying me a coffee! the link for my kofi is on my profile!

Word Count: 1,529

The only sounds that could be heard around you were the gasps and cries of others seeing their loved ones lay on the ground unmoving

The only sounds that could be heard around you were the gasps and cries of others seeing their loved ones lay on the ground unmoving. The battle that had just happened was horrible, so many familiar faces at Hogwarts were now being covered with sheets as people cried over them.

You kneeled on the ground, silent tears streaming down your face. Your fingers ran through Fred's hair as he laid before you. Molly kneeled behind you, a hand rubbing your upper back as tears fell down her cheeks also.

"What am I supposed to do without you?" You whispered, your voice cracking a little.

Molly leaned closer to you, pressing a loving kiss to the crown of your head. The tears began to fall harder and a sob finally slipped out, your hand shaking as it moved from his hair to take one of his hands in your own.

You squeezed his hand in yours, wanting his eyes to open once more, and for him to tell you it was just another one of his pranks. But of course, that wasn't going to happen. You had been there when the explosion happened. You had been the one to yell for him to get out of the way. When you yelled at him, everything seemed to move in slow motion. He turned to look at you giving you a sad smile. The look in his eyes said 'I'm sorry my love...' You screamed as smoke filled the air, you not being able to see him. You had run blindly through the smoke, trying to catch a glimpse of your red-headed boyfriend. Seeing just the tip of his shoe you slid onto the ground beside him, choked sobs leaving your mouth as you took his hand in yours. Fred gave you a weak smile and you began yelling for help. He shushed you, knowing it was hopeless.

"P-please Freddie... I can't lose you too... just stay with me okay? You're gonna be just fine..." you practically begged, still looking around frantically for someone.

Fred pulled you closer to him with the best of his ability. Your eyes locked with his as your bottom lip trembled.

"Listen to me, my love... promise me you'll continue on... you're gonna do great things Y/N. And take care of George for me..." He whispered, his voice getting quieter as he spoke.

You shook your head, blubbering out a string of no's.

"Y-you can't l-leave Fred! I need you! W-we all need you!" You managed between sobs.

Fred shakily brought your hand to his lips, pressing multiple small kisses to your knuckles as tears pooled in his own eyes.

"I'll always love you Y/N. Don't ever forget that. I...I'll see you soon my love..." He got out before giving you one last smile. The smile slowly faded as he stilled, his hand going limp in yours.