Chapter 1

Emily,Reid,Hotch,David, Derek we have a case JJ called out to them walking up the stairs to the meeting room.

They all heading towards the meeting room and sat down in the chairs around the table.

"What's up JJ". Hotch asked.

"It's Elle she's in trouble, she's working for some criminal they robbed a bank last night before closing injuring 2 of the workers and killing 4 of them". JJ said and sighed.

Omg everyone looked at each other. Hotch spoked up.

"Ok so they put us on the case to catch her because we know her then that's simple"

"Yes" JJ said.

"So what do we know then" Derek asked curiously.

"Ok so what we know is that Elle injured the 2 people but not killed yet she did seem raged, they are living at a fancy hotel with casinos and pools that kind of stuff the cops tried to catch them in the other casinos but didn't work out, so they want us to try to catch them and go undercover so Hotch it's your call what do you want to do" JJ said.

Well we help her of course Reid said.

Yes yes we help her Derek chimed in.

But how, Emily said.

"Well one of us goes undercover to the casino and gets close to her y'all become friends she tells you things and gain her trust then bam we catch her" Hotch said.

Ok but who is going under cover Rossi asked.

Emily will Elle doesn't know her and well you know she's more likely to talk to a girl then a guy if she wants a friend but the series question is do you know how to gamble Hotch asked raising his eyebrow.

Oh trust me I know how to gamble Emily smiled.

————————————————————————

Emily packed her bag and got casino ready, she got her equipment from Hotch and Garcia so they can here the conversations that Elle and Emily have.

-AT THE CASINO 10pm-

Well here goes nothing Emily walked in to the casino she looked around for Elle with the picture JJ gave her and she spotted her over by a gambling game.

Emily walked over to the next game beside her and sat down she placed her money inside of the machine and started to magic.

"BAM" she won the first minute into the game.

Emily smiled in victory.

"Wow your good" Emily heard a voice say and it was Elle she was talking to her.

Why thank you Emily smiled. Elle Greenaway, Elle held her hand out for Emily to shake which she gladly took. Emily prentiss she said back while shaking her hand.

"So how about you let me buy you a drink and we can talk more" Elle suggested. Emily nodded in agreement.

10 shots of vodka Elle pointed to the bartender.

Wow damn 5 each are you sure Emily asked, hell yeah elle smiled.

5 shots down turns into 15 shots down with a fruity margarita.

"Damn for a small women like you, you sure know how to take it like a man" Emily laughed.

Come on Elle took Emily's hand, "let's play a round with some people and win money, looser has to walk the other person to there room. Elle laughed.

Ok deal Emily smiled she's glad she's becoming close with Elle she wants to make her team proud.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I GOT ADDICTED TO A LOOSING GAMEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें