✉︎ 𝙎𝙉𝘼𝙋 : ➏ ❁ུ۪

Начните с самого начала

ugh, i'm so flustered because of this stickman!

suddenly, he began to laugh causing me to be dumbfounded.

"so this is your true nature, huh?" he started.

"w-what do you mean? i was startled, that's all." i defended myself as i crossed my arms.

he began to take a step closer. i backed up by instinct but he kept approaching me. i kept taking a step back until i felt the flat surface pressed against my back— in this case, was the vending machine.

"h-hey! g-get off of me!" i spurted out.

he paid no attention to me and smirked. huh?! what is this jerk doing?!? he leaned it as i embraced for whatever was going to happen.

to my surprise, i heard buttons being pressed.

"move, i need to get my drink." he bluntly said.

what.
the.
HELL?!

this jerk basically pinned me against the wall to get his stupid drink?! i can't believe i thought he was going to kiss me— like ma'am this isn't your typical teen romance.

i grabbed my drink and stomped away from the male.

"where are you going?" he shouted.

"away from you!" i yelled out of frustration.

"ohh! going home to that hideous body pillow of yours?" he teased.

"says the one with the dinosaur obsession!" i shot back. even though, it was lame comeback..

again, i stomped away from embarrassment, hoping he won't expose me anymore.

"hey, [y/n]!" he called out.

i was infuriated at this point.

"what, you dumbass?!" i asked out of anger.

the next words he was about to say left me in shock. to this day, i was at loss for words. it was very unexpected and out of character for him, considering he's a jerk.

"go out with me, [y/n] [l/n]."

———
⎡6:45pm, monday. y/n's pov

ME
| HE ASKED ME OUT 🥳🥳

KAGSBOO

| did you buy me the milk drink?

ME
| ahaha.. so funny story

KAGSBOO
| BITCH WE MADE A DEAL
| I HOPE YOUR DATE GOES BAD

ME
| UH— SIR TAKE THAT BACK

KAGSBOO
| not until you give me what you owe.

ME
| ill buy it for you tmr🙄

KAGSBOO
| ok then. hope your date goes well 😋

ME
| jump off a cliff.

————————
© maebokki
hey.. how y'all doin 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
im back w another chapter! do take in mind, i will slowly update this but the book will continue until the end! i hope you enjoy this chapter and expect new one to come along! also.. THANK YOU FOR 13.K LIKE I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO BE BIG! IM SO AJAHAKS IM AT LOSS FOR WORDS— anyways hope you have a nice day! again thank you, i can't thank you guys enough 🥺
- mai