My lips are shaking when he places multiple kisses on my right breast. He wraps my nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

A moan of pleasure escapes from my lips, and I grab his hair while he massages my other breast with his big hand.

I feel something building up inside me, coming from my sensitive spot down there. The way his lips touch my skin is so delicate and soft.

He's right. There's only pure pleasure that I'm experiencing right now.

There's no skin of mine that's not claimed by his mouth from my neck down to my stomach, until he finally reaches the area below my belly button.

My emotions are all over the place because what he's giving me is like ecstasy but also torture. My heart thumps as he slowly slides down my panties, leaving me bare naked before his very eyes.

I brace myself to look at him, only to find him gazing at me with adoration. A small gasp leaves my mouth as he lifts one of my legs and open-mouthed kisses it, from the ankle down to my inner thigh.

I grip the bed sheets on my sides, shaking.

When he finally reaches the most intimate part of my body, he places a soft kiss on my clit, and I moan his name.

He positions himself better to devour me, his elbows on the bed, while he holds both of my thighs, spreading it to give his mouth better access.

He kisses me down there like it's the most precious thing in the world. I moan again as he shoves his tongue into my opening.

My grips on his bed sheet tighten, and I'm sure that my juice is all over his mouth now. Jake looks at me while he keeps pleasuring me, his eyes piercing but his mouth feels so delicate down there.

By the time he pulls away, I'm already panting. He takes off his clothes, giving me a goddamn view of his perfectly built body.

My face flushes as I look at his hard groin, causing me to immediately look away.

He walks beside the bed, opens a drawer on his nightstand and takes out a packet of condom, while I'm still stunned, watching as he puts it on.

After that, he towers me again on the bed, leans closer and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips. That's when his finger suddenly enters me, and I gasp, causing him to take that opportunity to shove his tongue back into my mouth.

Another finger enters my slick opening, stretching my walls while he continues french-kissing me. He pulls out his fingers before pushing them back in, over and over again.

"Jake," I stutter against his mouth as he fucks me with his fingers. When he pulls them out again, he cups my cheeks to kiss me deeper, and that's when I feel the first thrust.

I gasp, squeezing my eyes shut as he begins to fill me. My walls clench around him, and he stops.

When I look at him, my heart sinks.

He stares at me with broken eyes, tears filling them, and panic starts to build up inside me.

"Lais, I don't think that I--" he rasps, shaking, unable to finish his sentence. And my heart breaks as I see him like this.

"Baby, it's okay." I cup his face. A soft smile touches my lips to assure him that everything is fine. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

He stares at me for a while, and I nod.

"I'm alright. I want this. Please, Jake," I whisper before giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

He closes his eyes, and soon, he continues pushing into me, until his whole length is fully inside me. He begins to move slowly, steadily, until I find myself craving for more, addicted to the pleasure that he's giving me.

I wrap my arms around his back as he pounds into me, kissing me every time he reaches up to me.

Nothing has ever topped this kind of feeling before. He makes me feel so damn good.

His speed increases, and my stomach tightens as the climax is approaching. I know that I'm close to my orgasm.

It's so intense what we're doing -- I feel like I'm going to cum really hard.

Jake holds my shoulders, slightly lifting my upper body as his thrusts become faster. My moans echo in the room again.

"Jake--" I stutter. I can't even speak. Jake pounds into me like he can't get enough of my moans.

I grip his shoulders tightly, my nails sank into his skin.

"Come," he whispers, and I do, just when he groans, emptying inside me.

My whole body is shaking while my orgasm is taking over me. We both pant hard, and he finally slides out of me as we collapse onto the bed.

He pulls me closer to him and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes, hugging him back.

None of us utters a single word, still catching our breaths, until I finally break the silence. "That was amazing, Jake."

He tilts my chin up and kisses my lips. When he pulls away, I smile at him.

But then, he frowns, his eyes darting on the bruise on my upper arm again.

And I swallow, preparing for the question that he's going to ask.

"So how did you get this bruise?"