"Okay, first... when you're setting your deviant fast attack, it's a set that passes through the spikers point of impact." you said as you draw on the mini board what you are trying to  explain.

"Hai." Kageyama answered.

"But I want you to stop it right there. Right at the point of impact." You said. Again, the two of them seemed that they don't understand what you were saying. You sighed on how idiot these two are. "So basically, you need to make it to the spiker's highest impact point equals the peak of the ball's trajectory." You said, then makes a guesture upwards, "Don't use so much force that the ball passes through the spiker's point of impact. Use just enough force to reach the point of impact, and then..."

"Kill it?" Kageyama asked.

You smirked and nodded. You leaned your back at the chair and rest on it.

Your brother rests his elbows at the table and looks at you then Kageyama, "I understand now, so basically he will just kill the momentum of the ball?" He asked and you just nodded, "But the difficulty in controlling his power and how much backspin he put on it, isn't going to be like before. Not to mention B quick, D quick and broad jumps... The farther out it get, the more difficult they'll become."

You leaned in to the table and nodded your head again, then looked at Kageyama, "Do you think you can do it?"

Kageyama thinks for a moment, "I'll definitely try it."

"That's settled then." You said, and clapped your hands.

...

You and your brother decided that it was the best for Hinata to be on different team with Kageyama in practices.

Your grandfather told you last night that he's open to train Hinata and he will start it by hitting sets from different setters. So you've decided to put Hinata on Sugawara's side for awhile whilst Kageyama practice the technique you discussed on him.

The training was done and the boys were just doing their stretches when you called for a meeting. "Alright. There will be a lot of changes that's gonna happen. Last weekend, whilst you're having a match with the other schools, I observed how they play. I noticed a few things and decided to use it for us." You announced.

"Before we call it a day, we will discuss everything that we're gonna do tomorrow. So, as soon as the practice starts all of you will practice with your designated tasks. Are we clear on that?" Your brother asked.

"HAI!" They answered.

"First thing first. Tempo. Tempo is part of the volleyball basics. Basics? You might ask yourself that. But don't overthink about it, it was mine and Y/N-chan's fault that we forgot about it." Keishin said then looks at you, "Before we start with the real practice, me and Hinata will demonstrate you how the Tempo works." You said, as you write the word TEMPO on the white board behind you, "Next, Synchronized Attack. You might have an idea about this. Remember the attack that the Shinzen High School did? Where four spikers went for a spike and you don't have any idea who's going to hit? That is called, Synchronized Attack and we're gonna do it."

"Woaaaah! So cool!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Yeah!" You said, "The next is only for Nishinoya."

The others looked at Nishinoya, who's grinning widely, "What is it, Y/N-san?!" He asked eagerly.

"I watched your match with Seijoh, and their Libero goes for a set. I want you to learn how do a set from the back line. It'll also be a good practice with your overhand receives." You explained.

Nishinoya's face were suddenly serious as he nodded, "Hai! I'll do my best."

"Last and definitely not the least, your serving. Serving is the only attack that the blockers cannot block, if there's someone who wants to enhance or change their serving, this may be the right time. Kageyama is the only one who can do a jump serve, and Yamaguchi for jump float. But you don't have to do this if you know you can't, changing your serve is only optional." Keishin followed up.

"Hai!" The team shouted.

"Do you have anything to add?" Your brother asked you. You shook his head no, so he told the team that that is all and dismissed them.

But before they left, Hinata asked you a question, "COACH! Why are we copying their technique? Isn't that awkward when we started playing with them again?"

You put a hand under your chin and thinks, "Awkward, huh?" You said, you didn't give a thought about that. "I don't think it'll be awkward. We went to that training camp to learn. Let us not limit our offense with the techniques we have on our pockets. We are crows, and what crows do to survive? They will eat anything they think is edible. That's what we're doing, we will pick up everything to survive. If you want to stay on the court, you need to learn new things. It doesn't matter if you copy techniques from other teams or made up your own technique." You explained to him.

Hinata nodded and smiled at you, "I'll put that in my mind, coach!"

"That's good to hear." You said, "You should go home now. My grandpa told me that you'll start tomorrow for your practice."

"You're gonna help me too, Y/N-san?"

You smirked, "I'm going to set for you."