Challenge Eighteen:

Song: "Exit Wounds" by The Script

"I'm falling through the doors of the emergency room

Can anybody help me with these exit wounds?

I don't know how much more love this heart can lose

And I'm dying, dying from these exit wounds

Where they're leaving, the scars you're keeping

Exit wounds."

"y/n, I'm bored..." Naruto complained. Your temper flared and you sent him a glare. He was the one who invited you to get some food, then he whined about it.

"Don't talk to me because you're 'bored.' I'm not here to entertain you. I don't like being used." You retorted.

"Look y/n. This isn't why I invited you here." Naruto stated, sounding frustrated.

"Then why do you keep talking about things that aren't important?" You replied, narrowing your eyes at him.

"I'm so sorry. For everything. I thought Sasuke was taking you from me and I didn't want to let you go. I care too much about you to give you away. I don't know if you care about me at all, but I know that I would do anything for you. I love you. So please give me another chance?" Naruto pleaded.

A crowd started to gather and cheered him on, saying things like, "Yeah! Take him back! Kiss! Kiss."

"Naruto, I thought I loved you. I really did. And it's as easy to fall out of love as it is to fall in love. I fell out of love with you. I would love to stay friends with you, but that won't be easy." You started.

Everyone in the crowed freaked out and booed you. You ignored them, since they didn't even know them. You weren't going to be peer pressured into taking him back. And you already knew what you were going to say.

Naruto looked at your emotionless expression and he made a horrified face. You pressed on anyways, "That's why, as of today: I, y/n l/n and you, Naruto Uzumaki, are no longer a couple."

So that's the end of the Naruto x reader arc. It's a short but important chapter and I hope you all understand that this angst filled chapter is 100% necessary. I also hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter :) Btw, it's going to be Sasuke x reader soon!

~ Jess

Remember: I love you guys, so remember to love yourself <3

* * * * *

Why "you" broke up with Naruto:

1) He called you a whore and in no case is that acceptable for someone to call you. Especially your boyfriend.

2) He was a bit too clingy and since you're a very independent character, it made you slightly uncomfortable.

3) IT'S EVENTUAL SASUKE X READER! I DON'T SEE NARUTO'S NAME ANYWHERE HUH