Rantaro fulfills his yandere duties :0

Kaede's pov

I have a few more classes that are even more boring, and at lunch I go to sit with Shuichi and Kokichi when hot avocado man comes over. 

"Hey, p i a n o p l a y e r, what's your name?" He says. Wooowwwww his voice is hot as steamy avocados and he somehow knows that I play piano. Maybe it's cuz of my skirt? WHY WAS HE STARING AT MY SKIRT-

"Kayayday bakamatsu" I say Avocado man looks over me. He gets a good firm look. "Im rantaro amami nice to meet you" I faint from his hotness. 

Rantaro's pov 

Frick Kayayday just fainted. I start shaking her "wake up hot piano player" her friends teeny dick grape man and emo boy start shaking her too. I get mad "there can only be one" And stand up. Time to do what i was meant to do.

I tell Shuichi and Kokichi "Hey let's go get a teacher, follow me" And they agree. I lead them to the back of the school. "Why are we here" asks Shuichi

We go in the gym. i retrieve a dumb bell and a shot put ball and climb up onto some boxes. 

"What are you doing amami, nee hee-" Kokichi's last laugh of his life is cut off by me dropping the shot put ball on him. I quickly drop the dumbell on the emo and run. There is a bit of blood on my clothes. I have two options, wash it off or go shirtless for the rest of the day and make Kayayday faint again. Though the second option is tempting, i would get in trouble.

After I wash the bit of blood off my shirt, I go back to the table with Kayayday. She's still fainted. I shake her a bit and she wakes up. "Amami why is your shirt wet?"

I get nervous, "Because i was going to get a teacher to wake you up and I needed to get a drink and I spilled water on myself"

"Where's the teacher?"

"Over there, he got... sidetracked" I point to Mr. Monokuma doing a sexy dance in front of a few in awe students.

"Where's saihara and ouma?"

"Oh, I told them to wander back and take care of you while I got Mr. Monokuma, i guess they wandered off. it's ok, it's class time."

"I don't have any more classes with either."

"I do, with ouma.I'll see if he's there."

I go to my classes then meet up with Kaede. I should say no because if i say yes that puts sus on me for the murder. Huh maybe i did learn something from Mr. Monokuma's class. 

Kaede's POV

After my classes I find Rantaro and run up to him.  "No sign of ouma or saihara." he says. 

I start to panic mass debate. "Where could they be????"

Then, Kiibo and miu run up to us. Kiibo is robo-spazzing and miu is trying to keep cool. 

Miu turns to us. "there you are, small tits and playboy! I found a sight in the gym!"

i get nervous as my small titties. "What?"

"Saihara, and teeny dick lying man who no one cares about..."

"ARE DEAD!!!!!"