Riverclan Leaders

Leopardstar is a Dappled Golden Tabby She-cat with unusual Dark Golden Spots and a long winding tail, she has sleek fur and Amber eyes, her warrior name was Leopardfur and after Tigerclaw died she joined Lionclan and made Mistyfoot deputy she was born to Mudfur and Brightsky her foster mother was Shimmerpelt her sinlings were three unnamed kits.  her mentor was Whitefang. 

Hailstar is a Grey tom with Yellow eyes, his warrior name was Hailstep. His mate is Echomist and his kits are Petaldust, Voleclaw, and Beetlenose, he mentored Blackpaw after training him naming him Blackclaw

Mistystar is a Blue-Grey She-cat with Blue eyes, she was born to Bluestar and Oakheart, her siblings were Mosskit who died in the snow and Stonefur who lived, the were nursed by Greypool. Mistyfoot and Blackclaw later become mates and have Perchkit, Primrosepaw, Redwhisker, and Pikepaw but only Redwhisker lives to become a deputy

Crookedstar is a huge light Brown Tabby Tom with Green eyes and a twisted paw, he was originally born as Stormkit born to Rainflower and Shellheart along side his Brother Oakkit but an accident happened and he was renamed at the request of his mother Rainflower she disowened him leading to Crookedkit running away from the clan, when he returned he was apprenticed as Crookedpaw to Cedarpelt, but he was continually visited by Mapleshade in his dreams who trained him and always said he had to be loyal to Riverclan above all else. after becoming a warrior named Crookedjaw he learned that Mapleshade was from the Dark Forest and cut her of from, but him however she orchestrated an omen the allowed him to become deputy and later Hailstar died leaving Crookedjaw to now be known as Crokedstar.  later he became mates with Willowbreeze and had three kits Minnowkit, Silverkit, and Willowkit, Due to the hold of Greencough Willowbreeze, Willowkit, and Minnowkit they died theving Silverkit, after that Crookedstar himself died of Greencough, succeeded by Leopardfur and gives Mistyfoot one of her nine lives when she becomes leader ( man there was a lot to know about Crookedstar 0-0 )